“Great family restaurant”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #4 of 80 Restaurants in Bourbonnais
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Good place to eat - all day long. Shop for variety of merchandise in the store, before or after eating. Good choices, nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Went to the local Cracker Barrel on a Friday night. Awesome! I had the meatloaf dinner with mashed potatoes and gravy, corn, and hash brown casserole. All 4 items were fresh,well cooked, and tasty. My dad got the chicken fried chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy, corn, and dumplings. He said that it was the best he has had there in a long time. Everything was fresh, tasty, and served by a wonderful server. A #1 dinner tonight!

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Always good food with a wonderful staff. One of my favorites in the area. You can't go wrong at this Cracker Barrel.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

We ate here about 6:15am and the place was pretty empty!! Our waitress was fast and friendly!! Food was good! I like that there are different sizes of portions you can order so you don't waste food with an overabundance of things you can't eat!!

Plus, I got some great candy on the way out!!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We are at Cracker Barrel, great service and really good food. I love the vegetable plate and my wife loves the salads. We also like browsing thru the store after eating.