“Consistently good”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #4 of 80 Restaurants in Bourbonnais
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Always good food with a wonderful staff. One of my favorites in the area. You can't go wrong at this Cracker Barrel.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

We ate here about 6:15am and the place was pretty empty!! Our waitress was fast and friendly!! Food was good! I like that there are different sizes of portions you can order so you don't waste food with an overabundance of things you can't eat!!

Plus, I got some great candy on the way out!!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We are at Cracker Barrel, great service and really good food. I love the vegetable plate and my wife loves the salads. We also like browsing thru the store after eating.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

We like Cracker Barrel, the food is always good, with plenty of choice and at a reasonable cost. We wish there was something similar in the UK.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Good family place to get a good "home style" meal. Service has always been good and prices are very reasonable. The store is a good place to shop, if there is any waiting to do.