“Needs "0" Horrible”

Denny's
Ranked #57 of 80 Restaurants in Bourbonnais
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

To bad you can rate it "0". That place is the worst. It hasn't changed. From being under staffed to horrible customer service, food, and filthy. We had to wait for our table, then wait for the waitress to come take our drink order which we ordered our food at the same time. Drinks came 10 min later, food 20 mins after that. The order was wrong, I wasn't going to wait another 30 min for a new entree, food was cold and after that still waiting for the pancakes. Had to ask for the pancakes. Waited 10 min for those. Nothing was compensated for the terrible food..

Reviewed 6 January 2016

Don't do it. Don't do it. Don't do it.
Listen to your inner voice and just don't.
Nope. Don't do it. Trust me on this.

1  Thank OhioStephen
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I would like to be able to review the actual food but in two visits; I've yet to eat. I visited once several months ago before a fire that occurred there and it took more than 25 minutes to get seated. There were tables open but they wouldn't seat anyone.
Just visited there today and management still hasn't a clue. We arrived and could see four empty tables however it took us over 10 minutes to be seated. We ordered right away and after a few minutes received our drinks. Within 15 minutes two of us needed refills and the waitress just ignored us. After 25 minutes we got up and started to leave. As we were heading out the waitress stopped us and told us that they had our food. I advised them that I was done with them and we were leaving. She looked at me as if I just kicked her dog. I politely replied that we were leaving and done with this restaurant. We've been needing drink refills for a good fifteen minutes and put our order in more than a half an hour ago. We left. It is not like we had anything difficult ordered: eggs, pancakes, skillets. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS DENNY'S.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

Denny's is what it is. The food is decent, but the server we had and the one who sat us both acted like helping us was an inconvenience. The food was ok and it's usually consistent. When I was in the bathroom changing my daughter a male staff member walked in without even knocking. When he saw me he waited outside, but I thought he should have knocked to see if anyone was in there. I assume he was there to clean it.

Reviewed 13 March 2013

Food is fair to bad, servers don't want to be there - they never smile - always rushed - it's loud - and always crowded. Feels dirty.