Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$64
Agoda.comUS$64
eDreamsUS$64
Hotels.comUS$64
PricelineUS$64
HurbUS$64
All reviews room was clean waffles stayed one night easy access free breakfast motel
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 January 2021

The building was in poor repair. Our room was in very poor repair. All the pictures and hooks in the bathroom had been taken off the walls, the holes were left behind. The toilet did not flush properly. The towel bar was broken and kept falling in the toilet. The corner of the toilet paper holder frame was bent and stabbed me. There was a q-tip left in the bathroom garbage can, like right on top. The door to exit the building that was near our room was out of order...we could not enter or exit there. That seemed unsafe.
I will say; the beds and pillows were comfy.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 20 January 2021

Friendly welcoming staff! Pet friendly which is a plus because we always travel with our pup! We always stay here when we travel to Lewiston for our fishing trips. Nothing crazy fancy, just considerable and a nice place to lay your head at night.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 7 December 2020

nice location and nice people working there. Room was adequate although the toilet chain would occasionally get caught causing the toilet to continuously run. Overall, this is a great place on a budget.

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Heather Robinson, General Manager at Inn America, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review and letting us know about any troubles you had so we can fix them. We always want our guests to have the best experience possible. We hope you will stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 4 November 2020

The young gal at the desk took 5 minutes or more to realize I was waiting at the desk. she was just right behind the wall out of site. Then blamed me for not standing to the far left where she could see me. I have pictures of the multiple dark stains on the carpet in my room, ranging from quarter to softball size. Huge cobwebs above the tv, window and in corner above the recliner. The sheets on my bed had NOT been changed. I KNOW they hadn't, there was a hair in the bed and i could feel the cool spots where body oils change clean sheets to use sheets. I called the front desk and asked for a clean room. i was told none were available. There was a dead spider in a web on the ceiling and a live one hanging out on the coffee maker. On my third day, I had asked the front desk if housekeeping would take care of my room, take my garbage, change my sheets and leave fresh towels. They took the garbage, left 1 towel and a hand towel. DIDNT change the sheets. didn't leave me more coffee. There was dried mud chunks in the elevator for days. I never heard a vacuum run in the 4 days I was there. NOT ONE TIME. And believe me, i was listening for it. When I checked in I wasn't told that all there services were changed due to covid 19. There was no continental breakfast. The vending machine was "out of order"
I was thoroughly disappointed. I have stayed her three or four times in the past 4 years. it seems the place has taken a turn for the worst. the walls are dirty the wall paper is peeled up all over the place. there are a lot of little things that could GREATLY improve the health of the place but sheer laziness and lack of concern from management is clear. I wanted to ask for a refund or some of my money back due to the fact that I scrubbed the stains out of the carpet myself because i couldn't stand to look at them for four days. And I bought disinfectant spray for everything in the room so I could feel a little more at ease. It was the most uncomfortable I've ever been in a hotel.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 17 October 2020

The Manager and staff were wonderful, room was clean, and enjoyed a quiet night. The hotel was clean. Understand no continental at this time but it did not adversely affet our stay. We will return in the future. Thanks

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Heather Robinson, General Manager at Inn America, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2020

Thank you for the review. We here at Inn America strive to provide excellent customer server and stellar cleanliness. While we do not serve breakfast during this time we are hoping to bring back a breakfast option next year. We look forward to your next visit.