US$466
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Tyrolean Lodge(Ketchum)(Great Value!)
US$266
BestWestern.com
Best Western Plus Kentwood Lodge(Ketchum)(Great Value!)
US$431
US$390
Travelocity
Knob Hill Inn(Ketchum)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewslots of natural lightfresh berriesbar breakfast arearooms are largewalk in showerrestaurants and shopsmodern decorstay there againcontinental breakfasta great stayfew blockscomfortable bedssun valleynice hotelpool and hot tubhangoutjulie
Reviewed 17 June 2018

My husband and I stayed at Hotel Ketchum last week for several nights. The hotel itself is newly renovated and super cute in a fun way. As someone else said, don’t let the exterior (a dark gray with motel-like room access) fool you. The rooms are modern and clean, with comfortable beds and lots of room. There are games and a fire pit in the common outdoor area and the Hangout is a comfortable bar/breakfast area. (We opted to receive a $10 credit to the Hangout each day we opted to forego a room cleaning!)

Just one smallish issue: The floors are hardwood and so they don’t muffle upstairs foot traffic well.

Thank you for a great stay and awesome responsiveness to any request!

Room Tip: Ask for the top floor
Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RenRy822
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Girlfriend and I stayed at Hotel Ketchum last week. The afternoon after we departed the hotel called me and informed me that they were charging $16 fee for removing the soap and lotion. I told them I did not take these items and that I would confirm w/the GF. She did not, I called the hotel back and informed Liz, the manager that we did not take the soap and shampoo, in fact the only soap and shampoo available was attached to the wall in the shower. I travel around the world for business regularly and have never encountered something so ridiculous. They refused to remove the charge and now am disputing it w/ my CC. Very disappointed in their handling of this situation which is insignificant in reality but highly unethical in principle.

1  Thank underwaterfrog
HayMaxHotels, General Manager at Hotel Ketchum, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear underwaterfrog,

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention and I truly apologize for the misunderstanding. My team has already taken care of reversing any incorrect charges and apologizing for the situation. I'd appreciate the opportunity to welcome you back as my guest to help make up for any inconvenience and help demonstrate our commitment to service and desire for you to have an exceptional stay with us.

Please contact me at any time at jeff.bay@haymaxhotels.com and I'll look forward to making sure your next stay with us is perfect!

Best regards, Jeff Bay, Managing Director, HayMax Hotels

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Downtown Ketchum property. Great to walk to everything in Ketchum. We paid for an "upgraded" king room with balcony. The room itself was fine, but the location was less than desirable. We were right next to the elevator and could hear kids running around for hours. Our room with a view was at a busy intersection (Main St and Warm Springs Rd), and our balcony view was blocked by trees in front of the hotel.

The Hangout was fantastic for breakfast (healthy and delicious) as well as a great happy hour.

Our last visit to Sun Valley included our staying at the Lodge. Of course this hotel was quite different - but it really was a great value - just ask for a room away from pool and elevator, and don't bother to pay for a balcony if you can't enjoy the view :)

Room Tip: stay away from elevator, and ask for a room not facing Main St.
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
HayMaxHotels, General Manager at Hotel Ketchum, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Thanks so much for your review. We appreciate the feedback on the room and the noise and would love to have you back soon. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the breakfast and happy hour- Drinks on us for the issues last time!

Reviewed 10 June 2018

we were looking for a last minute hotel for the next day and took the one that was offering a special price on hotels.com. I looked at the pictures and thought it looked nice and would be fine, boy was I under estimating how fabulous this place was! The next day started with a text message from an unknown number asking what time we expected to arrive so they could make sure to have our pillows fluffed and room ready. I answered the text message and thought it would just be a bot, but it seemed legit like a real person. We arrived and the parking lot was closed for resurfacing but that was no big deal. Check in was a breeze and right after we got to our room I received another text asking us to join them for happy hour in the bar. While we did not go because we wanted to explore the town, I thought this was brilliant marketing and it made me feel like a real guest in someone's home. The property was in walking distance to a lot of restaurants, bars and the town center.

The room itself was wonderfully appointed with hardwood floors, inlaid carpet under the bed frame and a super comfy mattress and pillows. There were robes in the closet for our use and the bathroom toiletries were very nice. In the morning there was a nice continental breakfast that felt more fresh than an ordinary chain hotel. Check out was even easier than check in and we were very happy with our stay. We will definitely pick this hotel intentionally on our next stay in Ketchum.

1  Thank Lorna K

Thank you Lorna for your review! We are so happy you picked us for your Ketchum trip and really hope to see you again soon. I love hearing you enjoyed the texting feature- it's fun to be able to communicate with guest that way! Thanks for the comments on the room- we are happy to hear you enjoyed it!

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Hotel Ketchum was such a wonderful find + an amazing place to spend the long weekend in the valley. Easy access to the outdoors, amazing facilities, and beautifully designed.

The room itself was everything I could have needed -- incredibly spacious, great view, comfy bed, and shower amenities... I especially loved the Hotel Ketchum robes! It was a great place to hole up on a rainy day and get some work done. The Hangout made grabbing drinks easy on-property, though there are great restaurants within walking distance, as well.

Thanks to all the staff for the warm welcome -- especially Julie, who was incredibly personable + attentive... (I'll hold Martha Graham's words close in my process -- thank you, Julie!)

Appreciate the hospitality & I'll see you soon!

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank kelseyahayden

Thank you for your review! It is so great to hear that you had an awesome long weekend at Hotel Ketchum! We appreciate you staying with us and taking the time to spread the word! Thanks and hope to see you soon.