“Fabulous ”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Fabulous Outstanding
Could not believe the amount of inventory
It is like a museum but everything is for sale

All reviews
"photos"
"museum"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 27 October 2016

I wandered in this antique shop curious about the Navajo woven baskets I saw in through the window. Interesting enough there was no one in the store, mid week around 1pm. I wondered if anyone worked there, until the proprietor saw me in one of the back rooms. He showed me the room where the Pendleton blankets were neatly folded, in great condition with beautifully vibrant colors and affordable. There was a bronze room with various trinkets, small ironwood carvings and bronze sculptures of cowboys, Native Americans and all sorts of animals. There was a special glass case FULL of real McCoy(s) with peachy, pink and blue colors. My favorite was the bear room and all the fantastic artwork of the old west, trains, buffalo, stage coaches, roundups, Native American summer and winter camp scenes and the totem poles. I was here for a few hours, the rooms go on and on and on..a true museum of American History! I could only afford a small ironwood carved wolf. My namesake!

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

This store (actually several buildings joined together) is crammed full of thousands of artifacts, collectibles, priceless collectibles, and just very interesting "stuff". You could spend hours here and not see it all. The collection is fascinating.

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

We were told that this was a must and we we they ever right. If you plan to see the whole store and enjoy the history of many of the items for there for sale. In addition to mostly western items there are clocks from the Black Forest in Germany. Artifact from Gen. Custer and Roy Rogers. A very enjoyable visit. I will return any time I return to CDL

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 December 2014

Oh my gosh!! I can't believe I have lived in Coeur d' Alene for two years and did not know about this place. I especially can't believe my husband found it first and HE took ME there. That is a first for us. We felt like kids seeing Disneyland for the first time and we are not collectors of antiques or historical artifacts

At first glance you think this is just an antique store. But what a mistake it would be to believe that is all it is; Cisco's is an amazing living breathing museum. We were just floored by the amount of items for sale and on display.

Cisco's has things you will not see anywhere else in the world. Incredible "golden" photography of Native Americans, scrimshaw, hand carved duck decoys, Swiss wood carvings, Black Forest Bears, silver and turquoise jewelry (definitely not of the tourist store variety), mounted wild animals, Native American weavings, beadwork, pottery, baskets, weapons, incredible religious artifacts, Cowboy and Western saddles (leather & silver), chaps, spurs, gun rigs, gambling, hand carved furniture Leather sofas and other furnishings, etc., etc., etc. I could go on and on and never have enough room to describe it all or do it justice as its two floors are fully packed. The owner, Sam, is a real historian and can tell you the history on just about anything. This store is the real gem of North Idaho and Coeur d' Alene-Don't miss it! I can't wait to go back myself and to take our 13 year old grandson.

3  Thank Janis I