“Enjoyable little burger place ”
Review of Burger Belly

Burger Belly
Ranked #158 of 835 Restaurants in Boise
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped in on our way to the zoo and were greeted by friendly staff, fast service, decently priced burgers and good portion sizes. Our family of 7 walked away full for under $50. The buffalo tater tots were good...subtle but flavorable. We would stop in again if we were back in town.

Reviewed January 25, 2018

Burger Belly was listed as making one the 10 best burgers in Boise. Decent burger but definitely not over the top. Burger patty was frozen, not fresh with typical condiments. They did also offer a pretty good Greek salad. Service was fast and friendly. Value was also pretty good.

Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful place to grab a quick bite. The service is great, as they are friendly, and inviting.

Sitting outside on a sunny day is so nice

Reviewed May 2, 2017

Very good burgers and fries. The chicken strips were pretty bland. First time here especially since it hasn't been here for very long. Love to try new places out. Everything is made to order so you are sure to get your meal fresh & hot here! The service is pretty good too.

Reviewed January 21, 2017

Yesterday I was in the Broadway area of Boise, Idaho and decided to eat at Burger Belly. They are known for their burgers and I ordered a BBQ hamburger. When I received my food, the burger was loaded. Everything fresh and tasty. Fries were crisp and had a different flavor (possibly a smidge of garlic) that was fantastic. The burger was topped with cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato and to finish it off, onion rings. I as was on the go, I ate at a different location. However, I took the time to stop back by and thank the cook personally for such a great meal.
Burger Belly mostly caters to the students at Boise State University but is a must try place for anyone in the Boise area.

Been to Burger Belly? Share your experiences!