US$110
Agoda.com
Boise Inn(Boise)
US$59
Orbitz.com
All reviewsfront deskhour pooltowne squarelarge mallshopping and restaurantswafflesbed was comfortablequiet locationstaff was friendlygreat place to staywithin walking distancenice staytop floorpotatoespool and hot tubcookieshome away from home
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I can't believe the room had fleas! Yes, you heard it right, fleas! I stayed there for 5 nights, and the red spots appeared on the 3rd day. First I thought it's mosquito bites so I didn't raise it to the hotel staff. It got much worse after I got home and it's all over my body. And I realized it's flea bite! Horrible as it never occurred to me before. This is totally unacceptable! I’ve taken pictures and am consulting the lawyers about taking further actions.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Very convenient hotel close to major shopping. A very good place to stay at a reasonable price. We'd stay here again since we are now familiar with the location and the amenities. We like the fact that the in room TV was larger than most.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6546GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Towne Square, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

I'm so pleased that we were able to have you with us! We truly do have a wonderful location close to everything from shopping to dining. We'll look forward to your next visit with us.

Ashley I.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business

Reviewed 18 June 2018

The room was clean and comfortable. Check in was quick and easy.The service from the front desk to the housekeeping was top notch. If we are ever traveling through the area again, we will stay here at La Quinta. The pet area is very well kept. Very satisfied!

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Great place to stay and a great location. I found the hotel to be clean, fresh and quiet. Would definitely stay again and highly recommend. I stayed just one night and the location was easy to find. It is in a safe neighborhood and close to great shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo