4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$169
Priceline$169
Hotels.com$169
FindHotel$169
eDreams$169
CheapTickets$169
1,231 results
All reviews horseback riding huge fireplace hiking trails the cottages the north georgia mountains the main lodge relaxing weekend hot tub seafood buffet gas fireplace rocking chairs mountain view wedding cabin tennis relaxation conference
Selected filters
Reviewed November 13, 2021 via mobile

We stayed here for a business meeting. Colors in the area were great probably just 1 week past prime.

Beautiful campus. Great golf course. Very nice pro and gift shop. Restaurants were very good.

Lodging - we were in a cabin - Maple. Beautiful setting. However, our suite (1 of 4) in the cabin is tired and needs good cleaning and pest control.
Night 1 we had a Florida roach on the wall above the fireplace. Night 2 we had 2 of the same friendly insects crawl out of the wood trim on the wall near the fireplace.

Sheets need to be replaced in our suite.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
Brasstown Staff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2021

Thank you for staying with us and giving us your feedback. I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your visit. We have worked with our pest control company to eliminate the issue and we are also working to address the "tired" look in that room. We apologize for the cleaning issues and they are being addressed also. Please consider visiting again to allow us the opportunity to regain your confidence. Thank you and we hope to see you again.
Rodney Gunn, Head Engineer, Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa 6321 Highway 76-Young Harris, Georgia 30582 tel (706) 379-4600 -fax (706) 379-9999

Reviewed October 31, 2021

We stayed here on October 29 and 30. We expected to be in the lodge. When I booked the room I discussed this with the person I talked to on the phone. When we checked in we were informed that all they had available was a cabin. I was not happy but went along with it. As I feared, the cabin was not up to par. There was mildew on the cabinet holding the TV. You could smell the musty smell. There were cobwebs all over the bathroom and behind the TV cabinet. It is likely that there has not been a deep clean in years. All this and the cost was $349/night before all taxes and fees.

1  Thank 397rono
Brasstown Staff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2021

I apologize that we failed to provide a positive overall experience. There is not excuse for the condition of your cabin room. I visited the room with my Housekeeping and Engineering Managers today to ensure that we address the issues right away. I will work with my team to ensure that we are consistently cleaning to our standard.

Please feel free to contact me directly to allow me the opportunity to personally apologize and attempt to regain your confidence in Brasstown Valley Resort.

Charles Burton General Manager Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa 6321 Highway 76-Young Harris, Georgia 30582 tel (706) 379-4600 -fax (706) 379-9999 cburton@brasstownvalley.com

Reviewed October 24, 2021 via mobile

My wife and I visited BVR for our annual fall getaway weekend. The staff was polite and accommodating, the property was clean, and the amenities were excellent. Everyone was very helpful, from the front desk staff to the cleaning staff. We walked trails, had some great meals, and enjoyed the crisp fall weather. Would definitely recommend for a peaceful getaway! October is a great time of year to see the mountains.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Brasstown Staff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2021

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review. I am happy to read that your experience was everything you wanted it to be. It is always nice to read that our staff is providing the experience we strive everyday to achieve. I will personally thank all of my staff for providing you with an exceptional experience.

It is my pleasure to have you stay with us and I hope you continue to make us your destination of choice for many years to come!!

6321 US Hwy 76
Young Harris, GA 30582
Direct Line 706-379-4600
cburton@brasstownvalley.com

Reviewed October 18, 2021 via mobile

Hands down Brasstown Valley Ranch resort & spa is beyond a breathtaking beautiful experience and all the staff are warm and welcoming! We came here for a weekend birthday/wedding purposal get a way. Joshua Morrow & Mr. Thomas were very knowledgeable and friendly horse guides and decorated our marriage purposal/surprise birthday cake area on our horse ridding trail so creatively with tea lights in the shape of a heart. They were so kind and patient with us during this very emotional time. Horses were well trained and calm. Front desk ladies Kindra, Jenny, LeeAnn, Ashley, and Courtney were such a joy to work with and very accommodating. Our cottage was very clean and cozy. Prices very affordable. We can’t wait to come back!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Brasstown Staff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2021

Thank you for choosing to be our guest and for taking the time to provide your feedback and congratulations on your recent engagement! I appreciate your continued business and was delighted to read your positive comments regarding our resort and atmosphere, as it is our mission to provide a wonderful experience for our guests. I am happy that your experience was everything you wanted it to be.
Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance in the future.
6321 Highway 76-Young Harris, Georgia 30582
tel (706) 379-4600 -fax (706) 379-9999

Reviewed October 16, 2021 via mobile

My wife and enjoyed the accommodations and friendly staff. The views from the back deck are wonderful. We enjoyed watching the spectacular sunsets and an afternoon at the spa. The room was clean and comfortable. Quiet time sitting outside our room enjoying the trees and squirrels was relaxing. We also enjoyed the very large fireplace in the lobby.

Room tip: Best to book ahead.
1  Thank Bob A

Thank you for choosing to be our guest and for taking the time to provide your positive feedback. I appreciate your continued business and was delighted to read your positive comments as it is our mission to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.
We welcome the opportunity to continue to be your resort of choice for many years to come. Please return often and continue to tell your friends.

6321 US Hwy 76