Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,228 results
All reviews horseback riding huge fireplace hiking trails the cottages the north georgia mountains the main lodge the indoor outdoor pool relaxing weekend hot tub seafood buffet gas fireplace rocking chairs mountain view wedding cabin tennis relaxation
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2021

Rugged . Rustic but dirty our room had no amenities no wine opener ,the lady sold it as what they use for couples ? Not sure why the walls are paper thin you can clearly follow a full conversation and hear anything next to or above you it's basically a hotel room that's full of spiders . And very old, the tub had broken shelving, the room slopped down ,the toilet was loud but didn't actually flush you had to press it like 4 times . I don't think they should even sell the cottages ,the lodge is beautiful and I wish we had thought to stay there . Our room keys didn't work t all we had to call out maintenance two and three times to pay 700$ for two nights I'm so disappointed it's amazing we didn't even have coffee or sugar in our rooms and when we went in search they forced us to get a full breakfast buffet just to get coffee . And no milk alternatives available-she said they were out . No vegetarian or vegan options ( only at brassiere grilling I ordered my little one a beyond burger they brought meat ) . Twice we paid for their $17 dollar buffet because there are no options at the main dinning room, and nowhere else to go . Obviously no room service so you have to hike down to the lodge anytime you need anything . I told the lady all the issues at checkout and she said" awe that's too bad ".the only star they get is the spa was amazing but not even on the property so I don't really count it as their review . So so disappointed will never stay on the property again . What a waste of money .

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Brasstown Staff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2021

Thank you for being our guest and for taking time to provide feedback regarding your visit.
I was disappointed to read the numerous concerns you experienced as our guest. I have already began the process of retraining our staff, addressing the maintenance concerns and ensuring that we maintain proper inventories. I apologize that you had such a negative experience.
Regarding the concern with being able to hear the guests next to you, we completed a process that drastically reduced the noise heard between rooms. I will ensure that all of our cottage rooms have this sound proofing step installed.
I appreciate that you took to time to accept a personal apology for the inconveniences you experienced during your visit. It is my hope you will reconsider not returning in the future and allow us to regain your confidence.

General Manager Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa
6321 Highway 76-
Young Harris, Georgia 30582

Reviewed 10 October 2021

If you look at all my reviews, I tend give most places good reviews and see the positive, but this place was SUCH a disappointment I have to be honest. The good news is that it is pet friendly and we have a 9 pound dog that was traveling with us. If you bring a pet, you must stay in the cottages which are cute and spread around the property (which is lovely by the way). But when we got to our cottage, we had to climb about 40 stairs straight up with all our luggage and the dog crate. We got to the door and there are lots of cobwebs, but it is in the woods so not a big deal. But inside we were appalled...the carpet had several large stains, there was a cigarette burn mark on the chair, cobwebs (one with a spider in it) and dirt on the floor in several corners. Plus there was a big stain on the comforter; and the room smelled very moldy. For $414 for one night, my expectations were MUCH higher. We were disgusted, but too tired to do anything about it, but won't stay here again. We did enjoy a drink by the big fireplace in the main lodge, and the shop in the hotel has great stuff; so I would go back for those things.

Room tip: Not in the cottages; but if you have a pet its the only option
Date of stay: October 2021

I appreciate your business and apologize for the disappointment we caused during your visit. There is no excuse for us not addressing the cleaning concerns prior to your arrival. I will address this with my housekeeping staff immediately. I will also work with my engineer to address the air quality concern you mentioned and the burn hole in the chair. I will share your positive feedback regarding relaxing in the main lobby and our gift shop with my team. Please feel free to contact me directly to allow me the opportunity to personally apologize and attempt to regain your confidence in Brasstown Valley Resort.
General Manager Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa
6321 Highway 76-
Young Harris, Georgia 30582

Reviewed 3 October 2021 via mobile

We had the BEST time! The grounds are just stunning. Though the rooms are a bit dated, everything was meticulously maintained and clean. Very, very COVID conscious.

We thoroughly enjoyed the pool, the wedding venue, the breakfast buffet, the cozy lobby, and the restaurant! Above all - the service at Brasstown is the crowning jewel of this property. Brannon in the restaurant was very helpful and attentive, Eugene at the valet was informative and welcomed us warmly. Joan at the rehearsal dinner was also wonderful.

I cannot adequately express how much we enjoyed our stay. We can’t wait to come back!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review. I am happy to read that your experience was everything you wanted it to be. It is always nice to read that our staff is providing the experience we strive everyday to achieve. I will personally thank all of my staff for providing you with an exceptional experience.

It is my pleasure to have you stay with us and I hope you continue to make us your destination of choice for many years to come!!

6321 US Hwy 76
Young Harris, GA 30582
Direct Line 706-379-4600

Reviewed 12 September 2021

We went primarily for a golfing experience, but were amazed by the quality of all facilities and services in a State owned property! The architect for the lodge was the same as the architect for the Biltmore Resort and Spa. There is a wonderful display documenting the development of the property in the mid 90's, including Cherokee and early settler relics.
The staff was very friendly and helpful and the food was delicious.

Date of stay: September 2021
Brasstown Staff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2021

Thank you for choosing to be our guest and for taking the time to provide your feedback. I appreciate your continued business and was delighted to read your positive comments regarding our resort and atmosphere, as it is our mission to provide a wonderful experience for our guests. I am happy that your experience was everything you wanted it to be.
Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance in the future.
6321 Highway 76-Young Harris, Georgia 30582

Reviewed 5 September 2021

Outstanding value. Dated but clean room. Staff is extremely well trained. Golf course was five star!!!! Good food. Price for golf special couldn't be beat. Now, if my wife wasn't hit by a golf ball(our fault)......

Date of stay: August 2021