Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
1,207 results
All reviews horseback riding huge fireplace hiking trails the cottages the main lodge north georgia the indoor outdoor pool relaxing weekend hot tub gas fireplace pro shop rocking chairs breakfast buffet views of the mountains wedding cabin tennis
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2020

This is a beautiful resort. It is on over 500 acres offering rooms with fireplaces, balconies, and views. We stayed in a cottage away from the main lodge. We had a nice view, fireplace with lots of wood and fire starter, and rocking chairs to enjoy the wooded view. The cottage rooms are spacious and were very clean. The ice machine is turned off during the winter but you can have some delivered to your room. One morning our coffee was replenished and it was quickly delivered to our room. Overall, a very nice room. Our only concerns were the lack of hot water for the second shower and the door was hard to open. The lobby offers panoramic views with seating both indoors and outdoors. There is a huge lobby fireplace with a lobby bar with lots of seating and games. The dining room is also on this floor offering a good variety of foods. We did not get a chance to eat in the dining room but did visit the downstairs bar for lunch twice. There is another large fireplace and a fire-pit outside. The food was very good and they make great cocktails. The service all around was excellent! They do offer a shuttle to pick you up from the cottage although it is a short walk. There is also 9 miles of hiking trails on the property, horseback riding, and golf. There is a spa nearby but you have to make reservations far in advance to utilize so we did not get to visit. We also did not visit the indoor/outdoor pool. Highly recommend!

Room tip: Cottages are great for privacy although a short walk from lobby.
Date of stay: January 2020
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2020

Thank you for choosing to be our guest and for taking the time to provide your positive feedback. I appreciate your continued business and was delighted to read your positive comments as it is our mission to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.
We welcome the opportunity to continue to be your resort of choice for many years to come. Please return often and continue to tell your friends.

Reviewed 21 January 2020

We were taking a break in the mountains and loved our time here!

Inspired: the entire staff - especially the servers, bar, front desk, and front entrance team - wow! 100% spot on

Wine: we paid the corkage of $12 at meals

Food: all was exceptional

Service: impeccable

Highlights: the service and the main area with the roaring fireplace

Spa: 5 star as well!

Purchased: via TravelZoo

Return: yes - we will be back for sure

Date of stay: January 2020
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2020

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review. I am happy to read that your experience was everything you wanted it to be. It is always nice to read that our staff is providing the experience we strive everyday to achieve. I will personally thank all of my staff for providing you with an exceptional experience.

It is my pleasure to have you stay with us and I hope you continue to make us your destination of choice for many years to come!!

Reviewed 18 January 2020 via mobile

My husband and I went for a much needed weekend getaway. Minus the rain, it was a wonderful stay. The beds were comfortable, the rooms were clean and the views were beautiful. We took a trail ride, which we thoroughly enjoyed. We also booked a massage in the spa. That was OUTSTANDING!! Keep in mind that you have to drive back down to the main highway and across the street but its well worth it! The buffets at the resort were tasty and plentiful. We went in November and never had to wait to be seated. My ONLY complaint there was the lack of coffee creamer flavors. There were none. Just cream.
The only issues we had as far as the room was the neighbors deciding to come in drunk in the middle of the night and standing in the hall talking and yelling. Woke us right up. Then the window valence that’s Attached with Velcro fell sometime early morning as scared the pants off of me.
We sincerely enjoyed our trip and would love to come back and stay longer when the weather is warmer.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed 18 January 2020

This is the second time I attended a work meeting here. The facility and staff are very personable! The food was better than most hotels and the setting is very relaxing. The room was fine and clean. The water pressure couln't be beat.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for choosing to be our guest and for taking the time to provide your feedback. I appreciate your continued business and was delighted to read your positive comments regarding our resort and atmosphere, as it is our mission to provide a wonderful experience for our guests. I am happy that your experience was everything you wanted it to be.
Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance in the future.
6321 Highway 76-Young Harris, Georgia 30582
tel (706) 379-4600 -fax (706) 379-9999

Reviewed 10 January 2020

The property is beautiful with gorgeous views from the resort and grounds. The staff was very friendly and helpful throughout our stay. Relative to the quality, the rooms are appropriately priced. We had an overall very nice stay and we will be back.

Room tip: Request valley view room if possible.
Date of stay: January 2020
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2020