“Excellent choice!”

Mi Casa Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #63 of 226 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Wanted to try a small non-chain restaurant while visiting Woodstock and found this gem on a fluke. Barely any wait time on a Friday night and yet the place was packed. Food came quickly and was just what we hoped for. Prices were fair and the service was good. Everyone there was super friendly. Will be sure to be back to this place again!

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Good food and the staff is super nice and very attentive. The cheese is dip wonderful. I will return here on my next visit.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

Great Street Tacos (steak or chicken), Sopa de Pollo amazing,appropriate atmosphere, prices are good without being suspiciously cheap, service is excellent. My Go To Mexican restaurant.

Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

Good little mexican food place. Fajitas are always good. Steak quesadilla was excellent last time. Very clean place. Good service. And the salsa is perfect.

Reviewed 11 March 2015

My wife and I went for lunch at Mi Casa for the 1st time since they moved to their "new digs" from the old hole in the wall GREAT place years ago. Sad to say we were not at all impressed and will not be back.

The staff was very indifferent except to those that were apparently regulars as we sat at the bar and waited for the bartender to finally come over after he had walked around the small bar area, back and forth to the pass thru line, talked with another staff member, etc. Guy was ok friendly once he finally came over but didn't offer much in the way of suggestions even though we told him we used to go to the old place and this was our 1st time in the new one.

I ordered lunch fajitas which were the 1st one's I've ever had served literally laying in a 1/4 inch thick bed of liquid! Almost like a thin gravy. My wife got a salad which was good.

During the hour + that we were there several employees, one apparently a "manager" came behind the bar to make drinks within inches of us and never acknowledged us.

Back to Habanero and La Parilla if La Parilla changes back to their former ways.