“unbelievable!!! amazing experince”

Skydive Tahiti
Ranked #2 of 3 things to do in Temae
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Are you up for a mind-blowing experience in the heart of an amazing landscape ? Experience the thrill of free fall with Skydive Tahiti and our professional skydiving instructors. Our team is excited to share their passion in a fully secure environment so you can feel a total sense of freedom and enjoy the ride of your life ! You jump above Polynesia - on Moorea and Bora Bora !
Reviewed 12 January 2018

We organized my boyfriend's birthday with Tahiti Parachutisme. It was a beautiful and strong experience , the team was great, friendly and very professional. we spent one of the most incredible moment of our lifes jumping out of this plane; we could feel this amazing sensation of freedom among the clouds keeping our eyes wide open to enjoy the breathtaking view over Bora Bora lagoon!
We highly recommend you Tahiti Parachustisme !!

All reviews
"lagoon"
"island"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 12 January 2018

We came here for one of our friend birthday and we spent the most incredible experience over Bora Bora Lagoon ! If you love Bora Bora, wait until you see it from above !! The team was great. I didn't feel any stress or wrong feeling ! Just pure adrenaline ! And i think that was totally part of their professionalism ! Thank you Nico & Patrick
We will recommand you to everyone !
Big up !
M.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

I parked at the Moorea airport and had to walk around looking for them. They were setup next the to runway fence outside the airport lobby. I would suggest maybe getting a big sign so your customers can easily spot you as they drive in.

Otherwise, an amazing experience. The crew did a professional and thorough brief on the procedures and what to expect. Climbing up to altitude was stunning. Thanks again for trying to convince my wife to jump, but she chickened out at the last second and the instructor respected her wishes.

Jumping out of the plane was surreal, we spun twice after exiting the aircraft before we stabilized in free fall, it was absolutely breathtaking seeing Moorea from that vantage point. Once under canopy, you can talk to each other. So, I agreed to do a couple of spins which was fun until my legs started tingling. Landing was a textbook landing with both of us on our feet.

The video I received a couple days later was nicely edited with some music. It serves as a fun memento to watch and show others.

Thanks again to the whole crew for a wonderful experience, I am inspired to get my A license.

Olivier E, Gérant at Skydive Tahiti, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience ! Hope to see you back in the sky of French Polynesia really soon ;)

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Skydive Tahiti was an awesome adventure!! The staff are true professionals and would recommend this to all thinking about seeing the beautiful views of French Polynesia from a skydiving perspective. Highlight of my trip and will never forget this awesome experience!!

Olivier E, Gérant at Skydive Tahiti, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Thank you Robert ! It was a real pleasure the share the sky of French Polynesia with you !