“Half off apps ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

It's Applebee's, so there's not much to say about it. The staff was nice and friendly. I love that it's half off appetizers from 3-6 on the weekday. Most Applebee's have late night half off.

Reviewed 22 July 2015

We are all familiar with this menu so I want to point out the service at this location.
We arrived with 12 people and the host, Joshua, was very pleasant and positive. He behaved in a way that said he was happy to organize tables if we would be patient.
He came back with a smile and an update several times and had us seated in 20 minutes.
Table service was also friendly and efficient.
Thanks, Joshua!

Reviewed 17 July 2015

I travel a lot and Applebee's is my "go to" restaurant after a long day. I always enjoy the atmosphere and the food is great. This was no different at this Applebee's. To settle into a cold beer and appetizer after a tough day was nice. Then to have a sizzling steak cooked just right and later some pie and ice cream makes a nice end to the day. Paige was my waitress and she was delightful. Her long term ambition is to become a lawyer and I know she will be a good one.

Reviewed 16 July 2015

Great for a family dinner or a late night bite. The staff is very friendly and the food is good. The atmosphere gets alittle loud on Friday and Saturday nights, but it is not rowdy just noisy. The bar does a good job with the drinks and the place is always clean!

Reviewed 9 July 2015

My wife and I (same sex) went to Applebee's for dinner at around 8pm. The host tried to put us at a little side table, we asked for a booth and he just left us standing there. So we went and sat ourselves at a booth. It got worse from there. The food arrived and we didn't have silverware, it took five minutes too get that. We asked for tarter sauce and it took 10 minutes to get that. I had order a cup of soup, which looked like 3.99 on the menu and they charged me 6.99 for it. The manager did NOT try to make things right at all and just made excuses for the service. I personally think it was because we are gay. So I will NOT ever eat at Applebee's again.