“Southern Hospitality!”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #23 of 76 Restaurants in Waycross
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 October 2016

I traveled from 5+ hours from SC to Waycross, Ga for my son's wedding during Hurricane Matthew. Several places were closed but Ruby Tuesday's was open after our long day of travel. We were treated very graciously by Champagne, our waitress!. I really appreciate them serving us out of towners when I know they wanted to be home with their families. We even went back to eat again the next day. Thank you so much for your kindness to this mother of the groom and all of the Hurricane Matthew evacuees!

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Table, utensils, and beverage glass were dirty. The salad bar was no different. I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Reviewed 25 March 2016

This is a good place to eat. I really liked the fact that you could substitute a side for a help yourself buffet salad bar. The main meals were excellent.

Reviewed 14 December 2015

The hostess stand is right next to the salad bar and makes it crowded getting through. I ordered grilled shrimp and they were VERY salty. Others in our party mentioned how salty their grilled seafood was. Wouldn't go back.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

A few weeks back on a Thursday evening, I took my family out to eat. Ruby's was my second choice. We had a bad experience & walked out of another thinking our night was screwed. The wait staff made sure that everything went smoothly & they paid extra attention to our son's request. We will be going back.