Fruits of Vienna B&B
Quality Inn(Cordele)
Econo Lodge(Cordele)
Ashburn Inn(Cordele)
View Hotel
All reviewseuropean charmbig pigfresh baked breadwonderful hostscooked eggsantique furniturelovely homeinteresting conversationother guestsbed breakfastnight stayplace to staycomfortable bedsnext morningblueberry roomelspecan
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place is amazing! It was so relaxing and great company. Els was a wonderful host and made a vary beautiful and tasty breakfast. The room was cozy and so relaxing, I slept so well. We will visit again hopefully vary soon! Thank you for a great night stay!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Els R, Owner at Fruits of Vienna B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your review. I'm so happy you had a great experience and you really could relax. Our home is yours. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my 4th stay at this lovely B&B so they must be doing everything right! I really appreciate the comfortable accommodations. The bedding is extremely comfy! Love the "host table" - Els is a superb chef. I've never been disappointed with any of her dishes as I always clean my plate. The desserts are always fabulous! Els and William are delightful conversationalists and I always look forward to seeing them again. I only wish I lived closer so I could take advantage of the "theme dinners" she prepares once a month.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for your excellent review. I'm happy your experience is great and you love our place to stay. It is more like friends now and we're always excited when you return. Chocolate dessert will be ready next time.

Reviewed March 16, 2018

We were greeted with wine and a fire in the fireplace. It was very comfortable and the dinner option we chose was perfect after a day on the road...the food including dessert was excellent. Our hosts were very friendly and made us feel right at home. Everything was clean, our bed was very comfortable and the linens were nice. All in all a great stay and we hope to return again.

Room Tip: Our room in the back of the house could hear the train at night, if that would bother you, choose a room on the front side.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Els R, Owner at Fruits of Vienna B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your stay. We are very happy you choose the dinner option and you loved it. It is our goal to give people a relaxing time after arrival and serving home made food with an European twist is one of our specialties.
We too are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 13, 2018

This fall, we were heading home and made a last minute reservation at Fruits of Vienna B&B. One room was still available, the Watermelon room. We arrived at dusk after our long drive and Els was out to greet us. She was so warm and welcoming. After unloading, Els served us wine and beer. We so enjoyed talking with Els and learning about her adventures with the B&B. Els also shared information about some of the "must sees" around the area. We didn't have the opportunity to meet William as he was traveling for his business.
Our bed was so comfy and the room was so nicely decorated. Even our Shih Tzu felt at home. I thoroughly enjoyed using the homemade soap from the local honey bee farm. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, we were served a delicious breakfast with homemade bread, fresh fruit and terrific coffee!
We felt so fortunate to have found Fruits of Vienna and Els. Can't wait until we can venture back again and hopefully meet William as well! Thank you Els

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Els R, Owner at Fruits of Vienna B&B, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2018

Thank you very much for your review. We're glad you loved your stay, the conversations and the comfy bed.
We felt happy to know you too and we're looking forward to your next stay. Dinner will be ready.

Reviewed March 7, 2018

I stayed in the Pecan room during my visit to the Vienna area. It was a very spacious corner room with a front and side view on the second floor. The bathroom was equally as spacious with both tub and shower options. The food was delicious and the conversations were stimulating.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Els R, Owner at Fruits of Vienna B&B, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2018

Thank you very much for your truly nice review. We're happy your stay was a hit and you loved our home made food.
We're looking forward to your next stay.