“Good Food, But This Property Needs Some TLC!”

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Ranked #6 of 11 Restaurants in Vienna
Reviewed 4 April 2017

The food was good, but the location/property needs some improvement and cleaning. Also, the service was okay, but not great. I like this chain, but this property is a long way from the new ones that I enjoy so much!

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

I haven't ate at a Popeyes I'm so long, so I got off lunch break and went to one and it was great, I love the chicken, I even stop by there after work sometime to bring my family some...love it

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

This place was gross. The chicken was over cooked. Employees were rude and the place itself was disgusting. If your headed south keep driving there is another exit with clean places to eat!

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

Based on their commercials, we thought we'd be getting some good spicy chix tenders. Not so much. The double breeding was so thick it was almost soggy. There was some heat to the 1st layer, but otherwise really bland breading. We could hardly understand the lady running the drive thru, and she barely seemed to notice us at the pickup window. We ordered two orders of tenders, and ended up throwing one away. Very Disappointing

Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

We have liked Popeyes in the past, but the different locations we have visited have gone downhill. The chicken seemed to be good and we liked the sides. We were concerned about a pipe by the front door as you walk in the building that seemed to be draining sewage.