“Keep Driving. Don't stop ”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #8 of 11 Restaurants in Vienna
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Horrible service. Used the buy one get one free on my McDonalds app. It showed as applying discount but only took $2 off. Apparently the counter person failed math because she couldn't grasp the basic concept of buy one $6 sandwich get one free means the total should be $6 plus tax not close to $11 as she was trying to charge. Finally she loudly and rudely called for a manager at which point we decided to quit while we are ahead. As a McDonald's employee alumni it hurts to see service this bad.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

I usually don't rate fast food places. But on a long 12 hour drive it was time for a quick stop to grab a bite to eat. The place was a good 80 degrees and there were so many nats. Also the staff here is unbelievably rude, they seemed like I was interrupting their day by placing an order. My mother went up a few minutes later and wanted to place an order but everyone at the counter was too busy talking and carrying on to take the order so she just came and sat down. I walked up to place her order because she was just so disgusted with the service and I overheard a staff member say there's the dude in the red shirt again. As they ignored me a good 5 minutes. I finally spoke up and asked if anyone was gonna take my order. Some girl came to the counter and was disgusted the entire time as she said "whatcha need". I know McDonald's hires anyone but management here needs to do a little better on the staff selection and training. It being a truck stop should say nothing about the place, major brand truck stops like Pilot And loves are typically nice for what they are. Drive yourself a few more miles and choose elsewhere.

1  Thank Nicholas W
Reviewed 6 March 2017

I don't usually rate fast food restaurants, but I want folks to know just how displeased I was with this McDonalds. This staff needs management and training. Indifferent, inattentive employees who had to be asked to take my order. No eye contact. No acknowledgement that I was standing in front of them. And the atmosphere is a truck stop. Lots of weird people. And truck stop employees blocking the front door where I just had to wait on them to get in. And there is currently construction making getting in and out VERY difficult and confusing, particularly with the semi traffic. The food was actually the best part of the experience, and it was typical McDonalds fare. I would suggest driving ten more miles to Cordele and find a clean McDonalds or Chick-fil-a.

1  Thank gwmullis
Reviewed 18 January 2017

The McDonald's is in a great location. Easy to access,it's right off I-75. Open 24 hours. Great service

Reviewed 4 December 2016

Stopped at a lot of McDonald's in my days, but this is the first one at a truckstop. First of all the exit is being reworked so the whole drive is under construction. Yo can usually judge a restaurant by the bathrooms and this places bathrooms are filthy. The staff was friendly and competent and the meal was to McDonald's standard. The dining area and the food prep area needed a good cleaning. Next time I'll pass this one up and stop at the next one.

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!