“Fast Food Cantina Style”
Review of La Taqueria

La Taqueria
Ranked #32 of 257 Restaurants in Valdosta
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

The meats are all precooked, so the orders come out fast. No alcohol is sold here. It’s a busy place, especially at noon because Moody Air Force Base is across the street.
My favorite is the steak tacos. Lots of food for low prices. Very limited space for dining in, but a huge patio for outdoor seating.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

My friend and I stopped in after a long drive. We had eaten lunch at a bbq place a few towns before so we didn't have a huge appetite. We both loved what we ate. The only irony was is that a Taco Bell is right next to it. This place is leaps and bounds better

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Everything is delicious. Good value meals. Fast service. Directly outside Moody base gate. So much meat in the fajitas I was digging for onions. Queso is tiny bit spicy and generous serving, chips are light but nothing over top. Spotlessly clean and nice outdoor seating in addition to inside seating.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

If you like AUTHENTIC Mexican food,you will truly enjoy this place. This is the hottest place going at lunchtime around the air Force Base. The line is always outside but they are really fast and the food is always super hot and fresh. I tried the chorizo and steak in a taco bowl. The chorizo was delicious but the steak was a little tough for my taste. The prices are really good for the large portions that are served. The food is actually really tasty and very very flavorful. It's definitely the best Mexican Restaurant in Valdosta. It gets a 4 because the steak was not that good.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

This is by FAR my favorite Mexican restaurant in the Valdosta area. We eat here about more than once a month! I lived in Phoenix, AZ where there is no shortage of Mexican food and I can say this place comes really close to the top of my list. Everything is authentic and FRESH! Obviously, everyone else thinks so too, the place is packed at lunch AND dinner times, so call ahead and order early! Carne asada nachos, street tacos, tamales, burritos, taquitos, churros, tres leches cake ... it's ALL good!!

1  Thank Marcey310fs