Super 8 Valdosta/Conf Center Area
US$85
ComfortInn
US$95
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanyogurtwild adventuresbudget hoteldays innwaffle housefree breakfastupon checkan older hotelnice stayan overnight stayfront desk clerkstaff was friendlychecking outroad tripmini fridgeconference center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was looking for a (let me be honest) cheap motel for our family of 5 to make a quick trip to Valdosta to take the kids to Wild Adventures during spring break. We'd only be there one night and would all stay in one room. I don't think I was asking for much in looking for a decent place with a low price. I'm glad I found this Super 8 location. I gave it a chance even though it was not recommended on the theme park's suggested (sponsored/partner??) list. It was right next to the interstate and only a few miles away from the exit of the theme park. Perfect! Check-in was a breeze and the staff person was friendly. I was actually a little surprised that the motel had indoor hallways (I guess I'm just used to the lower-priced 'motels' having the outdoor breezeways. The room appeared clean, the bedding looked just as it did in the pictures. My online registration indicated that there would be 5 of us and I thought they'd have enough towels in the room but I had to go down to ask for more - No biggie, the attendant was really nice and even gave me more than I'd asked for. We didn't need to use the continental breakfast, but I peeked at it and got some coffee while I was down there. I also appreciate that they kept their plastic utensils and napkins available around the clock as I was able to go get spoons for the kids' applesauce, so that was a good plus for me (hey, I'm pretty easy to please). Now for things that would've made for an even more pleasant experience: the pillows weren't full sized and I thought it kind of strange, of course we managed and I probably could've asked for extra, but it was okay, they were soft and the linens looked clean. We used the fridge and microwave in the room as well as the iron and board, so those were appreciated and we had no issues. It was quiet (a Thursday night) and looked like they'd made some effort to make the place look a little more modern/updated. Also, it was only an exit away from restaurants on what looked like a main street in town, so that worked out good for us to go out to eat dinner that night. All in all, the fact that it was so low priced was bonus for these comfortable digs, but I give it an Average rating because it seemed just that, average. It was not really above average in terms of space, decor, breakfast offered, etc. I would however say it was well worth the money and I would not hesitate to stay here again if looking for a budget-friendly place close to the highway.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
S8ValdostaGM, General Manager at Super 8 Valdosta/Conf Center Area, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback!! We appreciate your visit with us!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I came down for one night to watch my son play baseball at Valdosta State. Quickest check-in I've ever experienced. Bed was very comfortable. Room was clean and quiet. I'd definitely stay here again if I'm ever back in Valdosta.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo

Thank you for your feedback!! Come back any time!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was late night and I actually made a reservation at another Super 8 the clerk was honest enough let me know I was at the wrong place but I explained to him that I was tired even though he couldn't match the rate but he gave me a really great rate and I appreciated his honesty and the customer service was great I would definitely stay there again

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for your feedback!!!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good clean room in simole motel style facility. All were in order and check in staff were courteous. They do accepr dogs although there is a $10 dog fee. We arrived late and got a good nights rest before headibg back out on the road in the morning and everything was very clean and orderly.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for your feedback!!