“good subs”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Unadilla
Reviewed 21 September 2017

nice store and good subs clean and neat easy to get into and out close to the rv park will use them again when we come back

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Typical subway fare. The staff very friendly. Onle place to eat besides Dairy Queen that I found. There were probably other place off the highway.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

Ordered a breakfast sandwich and coffee....they don't have coffee...REALLY? Go to Walmart and buy a Mr. Coffee.

Reviewed 18 December 2015

First off, we are not bigots nor racists. We don't look at the color of people serving us but we do have a problem when the language barrier is such that some people just can't understand English speaking people.

We tried ordering two Subs the other night but it was a disaster. They couldn't understand us nor could we understand them. I tried, several times, to tell the man that I wanted the chicken placed in along the center of the roll but after several tries gave up. He put the chicken where HE wanted it. He then tried to toast the sub and when I stated I wanted it toasted after all the toppings had been applied he just didn't understand me. I gave up with the process and told him I wasn't going to eat his concoction. My friend was having her own nightmare with the female half of the staff. We both decided to call it quits and left for another place to eat.

I have spoken English my entire life and don't understand why someone would insert a language that can't be understood at all.