“Deep sea trip with Amick's”

Amick's Deep Sea Fishing
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Fantastic fishing trip with Amick's yesterday. It was a Father's Day trip for my father in law and a friends birthday. Scott and the crew were great. Bait was always cut and ready. Equipment was in good shape. Caught some big Red Snappers (which unfortunately we had to toss back as they're out of season). We were on the fish most of the time and got some nice Vermillion, Hogs, Black Sea Bass, etc. fridge is stocked for a bit. Their cleaning/filleting service was worth every penny as well. Such a good time. Will be back for sure.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"mate"
"boat"

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Had a great time on this trip. Captain Johnny found the fish, put us on them and kept us on them. All 3 of us caught our limit and then some. Mack and Buddy did an excellent job of keeping everybody catching fish. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went for a 6 hour inshore trip today and I have to say Brad and Jimmy were awesome! I'm still learning to fish and those two guys were so helpful and even had to help me cast a few times without complaints. I would recommend them to anyone. Definitely an awesome day spent!

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Our family had a great time!! We caught over 100 fish!! Captain & 1st mate were both great!! Would highly recommend!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 March 2016

We set out early in the morning! My husband, father in law and our 7 kids. What a great time we had! Saying the fish were biting was an understatement! As soon as we put our line down, we were pulling it right back up! The crew was so helpful. We never had to ask for anything. They already knew what we needed and was right there! They made the trip fun and entertaining. We will definitely use them again!