“Amazing time!”

Amick's Deep Sea Fishing
Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went for a 6 hour inshore trip today and I have to say Brad and Jimmy were awesome! I'm still learning to fish and those two guys were so helpful and even had to help me cast a few times without complaints. I would recommend them to anyone. Definitely an awesome day spent!

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"mate"
"boat"

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Our family had a great time!! We caught over 100 fish!! Captain & 1st mate were both great!! Would highly recommend!!

Reviewed 10 March 2016

We set out early in the morning! My husband, father in law and our 7 kids. What a great time we had! Saying the fish were biting was an understatement! As soon as we put our line down, we were pulling it right back up! The crew was so helpful. We never had to ask for anything. They already knew what we needed and was right there! They made the trip fun and entertaining. We will definitely use them again!

Reviewed 23 November 2015

Booked a four hour deep sea fishing trip with Amick's. We fished for black bass and had fun with that. Then went after big redfish and landed a few huge powerful redfish, three feet long. Threw them back, so have fun with Captain Brad at Amick's deep sea charter trying to catch them. His first mate Jim did a great job keeping bait on the hook and the poles untangled. Thanks for the great day of fishing.

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 August 2015

A friend and I chartered a fishing trip with Captain Mike Amick and it was the most amazing charter we have ever been on! Captain Amick had us catching Spanish Makerel within minutes of stopping the boat. we caught 28 fish. Back at the dock he cleaned the fish and we went home with 30 lbs of fish. Caught a Bull Shark too!. Highly recommend Mike and his crew.

2  Thank WendyMM2015