“Best Crab Dip”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

Was in town on business with my daughter. We stopped in to eat supper & enjoyed the entire experience. Our server was Lisa H. She was very friendly. I got the chicken fingers with honey mustard. They were great. We got the crab dip as an appetizer. I have never had crab dip that good. If I am ever back in the area I will definitely stop in again.

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank katiebM2245PU

Reviewed 27 May 2016

great place to have fun enjoy the crowds great tasting food served hot pleasant staff great drinks just a great atmoshere

Date of visit: June 2015
1  Thank angelface694u
Reviewed 27 May 2016

The service is FABULOUS!!! The location is PERFECT!!! The food? Meh. I guess they can get away with mediocre food because of their location. Their servers are precious, though. We went everyday we were on the beach because of the location.

1  Thank Mary J
Reviewed 27 May 2016

We threw our cover-ups over our swimsuits after some time in the sun and walked to Spanky's for lunch. The first day three of us shared a seafood basket of fried grouper fingers. It was the perfect amount. Our server was very nice and filled us styrofoam cups of ice water to take back to the beach with us. We enjoyed our lunch so much that all five of us returned the following day. I shared a seafood basket of blackened grouper that was delicious. Spanky's was our favorite lunch spot while we were at Tybee.

1  Thank 156B
Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

Everyone on TripAdvisor raved about chicken fingers, which are fresh, but I guess we are spoiled with Fatz and Chili's locally, they were ok. Rest of meal was good, would consider again and try something else. Nice soft baked potato, and battered spuds are good too.