“Good”

Marlow's Tavern
Ranked #2 of 136 Restaurants in Tucker
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: I think it may be one of several Marlow's Taverns in the Atlanta area. It is located inside the Doubletree Hotel
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We came here as it was close to our hotel and had good reviews. Took a wee while to be served after first seating after being seated but after that service was pretty consistent. Craft beers (in a hotel chain!) and the food was pretty good. I had the fish taco which was good and my wife the shrimp and grits, good too. Service good. Atmosphere good.
Overall: good

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Nice decor and surroundings, food was great and outstanding value and good service
Honestly could not ask for more
Wife said her steak filet mignon was best she had had in a long time
Prices reasonable, $12 to $16 with filet mignon most expensive plate at $22
Will certainly go again
This first time was Sunday 11.30 and no wait

Anne S, Marketing Coordinator at Marlow's Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you, Chris! We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 30 May 2018

This is not my first review of this place.Had a large group here we requested to see UEFA championship game, staff accommodated us immediately. The food was off the chain and very flavorful.We were here for Memorial weekend and we were back several times over the four days.We would recommend this location to everyone due to the great food and excellent customer service.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

My experience 5 days ago on a Saturday at 5:30 pm was nothing like the reviews I read. Extremely disappointed with out of town family. Waitress seemed to have no knowledge of waitressing-acted like an off the street fill in. Service was slow, no knowledge of anything-never told us the kitchen was an hour behind until we asked. One meal totally wrong and did arrive until the rest of the table done. Manager did come to the table and apologized for the meal mistake and took that meal off the bill, which was the only thing right about the experience. I have never written a review before and I never complain.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

1st visit was better. Food was good. Seemed the staff was a bit overwhelmed. Didn't get all the we ordered but they did take it off the bill.

Maybe next time

Been to Marlow's Tavern? Share your experiences!