“Greasy but good.”
Review of Big Biscuit Diner

Big Biscuit Diner
Ranked #14 of 46 Restaurants in Toccoa
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Sorry, but have to tell the truth. The food I've had there has been a little too greasy, but it tastes great. I don't eat there much because I don't want all the grease in my body, but once in a while I eat there. Never had a bad meal there.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Like a low budget Waffle House. Big Biscuit was a great place to eat, with great food for a more than fair price. It was the only place I would splurge and eat pancakes. It's not the same owners now, and no longer the same food.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 28 February 2017

The Big Biscuit has changed names and owners and is better than it was before, but it is still not worth the indigestion. We recently had lunch there and the grease played havoc with my stomach for the remainder of the day. The eggs were very good and so was the flat biscuit--closer to a large wafer; the bacon and hash browns needed to have the grease blotted. One of our party ordered a hamburger and asked for it to be cooked medium rare--it was well done. Our glasses were not refilled although the waitress did come back one time to see if everything was OK--that was the last time we saw her. I cannot recommend this diner.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 26 January 2017

No longer called Big Biscuit. Under new management but the same hole in the wall. I happen to like hole in the wall places if the menu is good, the service is great and the price is right. I had their veggie omelet, toast and coffee. Omelet was very good. I'd order it again. My friend had the biscuit and gravy which he said was very good but not nearly as big. Menu is smaller but covers the basics well. Same server who takes good care of her customers and I'm not a regular. Place is old but hey, I like being around locals once in awhile. Folks I don't even know but feels comfortable with.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank DanS3210
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

We recently moved to Toccoa and have been trying out all of the local places. This is my new go-to for breakfast. We had a bunch of different food (gravy biscuit, tenderloin biscuit, eggs, and pancakes). Everything was fantastic!! The coffee is amazing as well.

As far as cleanliness I think it is just an older diner. I didn't see anything that grossed me out and I didn't feel dirty or anything.

Amber Ash took care of us and did a great job! All in all this was a great experience.

I did notice that it has new owners and is now called B&H Diner. I really hope the new owners don't change things too much.

Date of visit: December 2016

Been to Big Biscuit Diner? Share your experiences!