“Nothing special”

Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Toccoa
Reviewed 5 November 2017

They didn't have chocolate ice cream for a long time. Called corporate and then they had it next time. Don't know if they still do. Food is good. Staff is usually not real cheerful, but they are friendly. It could be kept a little cleaner.

Reviewed 5 November 2016

Typical choice, but our cashier was very friendly. There's a good size area to sit and enjoy your ice cream with a TV that is on the weather channel. Good enough

Reviewed 13 August 2015

They provide a very affordable and tasty breakfast, especially for seniors. Their biscuits remind me of my mom's biscuits! Yummy! I always crave their steak & gravy biscuits. I have visited other Dairy Queens, but they don't all have the same menu items and they don't taste the same. The one in Toccoa is the BEST! The employees are very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 30 May 2015

Great, friendly service and good food. My wife likes the cheeseburger and I like the double hamburger. We both think their onion rings are the best in Toccoa.

Reviewed 13 October 2014

This is an older DQ building. Normally good service and good quality. Today great service not so good quality. I ordered a Peanut Buster Parfait and the ice cream was an inch below where it was suppose to be...

Quality is VERY important!

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!