“Not very good food”

Add it.
Bojangles'
Ranked #19 of 43 Restaurants in Toccoa
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Food was often cold. Blueberry biscuits hard as bricks. Skimped on meat in the rice bowl. Chicken is their best item on the menu, but just a little greasy. Sweet tea is not good.

Reviewed 9 July 2016

I'm a HUGE fan of Bojangles and have eaten at several in different states. This location was the best one I've ever eaten at. The service was extremely quick, the food was fresh and hot and the Bo-rounds were the best I've ever had!

Reviewed 5 February 2016

Stopped in for breakfast on the way to Lavonia, atmosphere was clean as were the restrooms. Had a chicken biscuit and a country ham biscuit, both were fresh and excellent. Service was very nice and friendly.

Reviewed 1 December 2015

I called and ordered a turkey for Thanksgiving on Monday and told the person that took the order that we would pick up the turkey when I get off work after around 7:00 PM Wednesday and she said no problem and I give them both my name and my wife's name.
Someone called me from Bojangle's on Tuesday and left a voicemail saying they had some turkeys in. Again I told them that one of us would pick it up Wednesday after 7:00.
I could'nt leave work at 7:00 so I sent my wife to pick it up. She calls me about 10 minutes later and tells me they sold my turkey, that they could not hold it!
Well we had 18 people to feed and no turkey.
I called Bojangles wanting to speak with the manager but she was to busy and could not talk. I give them my name and cell # and the lady that answered said she would call me within 10 minutes. After 25 minutes had passed I decided to go by and talk to the manager, which had no one in line and only 1 person in the dining area.
She had no reason and did'nt really seem to care, all she said was they could not hold my turkey. She did say she was going too call other stores within a 25 mile radius but said they did not have any.
My family and I will never dine or carry out with them again nor will the business that I work for, which we ordered takeout for at least once a month if not more.
They were here before and went out of business, and with service like this I hope they have the same results!

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Good fried chicken as well as all the other menu items and service is top notch and the restaurant is very clean and in order for the customers and I will be going here many more times in the future

Been to Bojangles'? Share your experiences!