“burnt bread”

KFC
Get food delivered
Ranked #17 of 24 Restaurants in Sylvester
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

At first I didn't get any forks for my potatoes then these people done burnt my bread on my sandwich

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (7)

Reviewed 18 June 2019 via mobile

I always hate coming to this place because of the staff. Most of the time it takes forever to order your food because the people are talking and joking amongst themselves. It is also very common to get dirty looks from the whole staff no matter what time you go or if you're inside or in the drive through. Nobody that works here smiles or has customer service skills whatsoever.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 8 May 2019 via mobile

The food was hot, the help was good and very friendly, the store needs to be cleaned in the sitting area

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 31 March 2019 via mobile

Having visited KFC'S around the world I look forward to the USA. I can get Extra Crispy. The vast majority of KFC'S in foreign countries have original & Extra Crispy Spicy. But I love the Extra Crispy plain. I ordered the 4pc. Chicken Combo, single Mashed Potatoes No Gravy, Biscuit, Medium Drink & a Cole Slaw. It was
Delicious.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Fresh, hot ready to go. These folks don't mess around! Always happy with my crisp chicken or go cups.

Date of visit: June 2016