“Good local restaurant”

Grandma's NY Pizza
Ranked #27 of 229 Restaurants in Suwanee
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Reminds me of the great local pizza restaurants that I used to go to as a child. Unpretentious and focused on the pizza. Eaten there several times and the pizza is consistently tasty. Super relaxed atmosphere. Of special note, I lost my wallet containing several hundred dollars in cash under a table there one night. The wallet with all the cash was found and put up safely when I stopped by the next morning to check. It's what I would expect out of a local restaurant that is part of the community they serve.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Ok so let's get this right. Again went to the old mellow place tonight. Please step up and get our old place where it needs to be
Your pizza is great. Yea. On a Saturday night it was too quiet. Y'all have a great location and Charlie's customers
Perhaps Charlie and the band need to make an appearance
Please figure out the logistics to keep the place busy
The best to you in 2018

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Great food. Went to Charlie's aka mystic gourmet pizza when we heard of the new restaurant. Fantastic to be back there. Very impressed. (Oops hope to have beer soon) Tried the first location
Closer to our home. Oops Need servers that serve. We will be back but please have happy servers and a few more of them
Pizza was great and good cold beer

Reviewed 21 July 2017

On the way home from a trip to see the Braves and Cubs my buddy and I spent the night in Suwanee. Trying to help the 'local economy' vs. a chain, we asked for a good place to eat. The front desk clerk suggested Grandma's NY Pizza, and she was right on. Service was good-food was authentic Italian, and the iced tea was cold and sweet! Just across the street from the Comfort Inn and Quality Inn, you might pass it by, as it is located in a stirp mall. But don't! Good food, good price, good service!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We ordered several times from Grandma's during our recent relocation. We were able to find something for everyone.

Been to Grandma's NY Pizza? Share your experiences!