Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$57
PricelineUS$57
Hotels.comUS$57
Expedia.comUS$57
eDreamsUS$57
StayForLongUS$89
All reviews front desk would highly recommend staying here safe area great price enjoyed my stay house keeping free coffee mini fridge great customer service victor housekeeping employees girl georgia
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 January 2021 via mobile

Victor was the best. He made sure I had everything I needed to be comfortable during my stay. I wish there was more host like him when I travel. Suwanee is a great city to visit. The staffing was great in guiding me to local restaurants.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 17 December 2020

Came for a night as I was in town for business. The gentleman at the front desk Victor took care of me quickly. I appreciate the friendly accommodations. Recommend anyone looking for a decent place at a decent price.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 18 November 2020 via mobile

This is a laid back hotel, a lot of restaurants near by. Especially front desk Victor he answered all the questions and concerns I had. Very nice guy. I recommend this hotel if you looking for an affordable laid back location.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 12 November 2020 via mobile

Really enjoy staying here. Location is amazing and close to many attractions. Rooms are nice clean and very cozy. Victor in the office is so nice and helpful. Overall the best place to stay in suwanee. Highly recommend.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 12 November 2020

My Stay here was good. I really appreciate the front desk employee Victor friendly and also very helpful guy. Gets u in your room quick and always makes sure your satisfied, whenever u stay here just ask for Victor he would be sure to help.

Trip type: Traveled with family