“Mrs s”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We come here a couple of times a month for the great coffee and the awesome food always a very popular Cafe

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Steve M

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Simply terrible.
Overpriced, small serves, toast not toasted.
I can say enough bad things about this place.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Lovely breakfast, nice coffee reasonable prices. Very quick service and friendly staff. Has a lovely courtyard out the back.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank inged59
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Had a few takeaway coffees here which are always great and quick. Had breakfast here today and really enjoyed it, so much that I forgot to take a picture! I ordered the smashed avo with bacon. I swear they plated half a pig next to my breakfast. So good! This will be my new spot for sure.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank BrandonDocking
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I had a lovely meal, the salmon egg Benedict was very tasty and fresh. The location is very convinient and it's a lovely local spot.

Date of visit: January 2018