Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Day on the River

A wonderful 3 hours on the River, A birthday trip surprise for my wife. Great instructions were... read more

Reviewed 12 March 2021
Traveller1963
Perth, Australia
A Must Do in Perth

Reviewed 26 January 2021
joknighty
Perth, Australia

All reviews the river hour cruise few drinks boat yvonne novice roof ladies company instructions platter briefing dolphins surprise table swan perth
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2021

Fantastic day out on the river! We had the afternoon out with visiting friends (including their toddlers) and we all thoroughly enjoyed it. Yvonne was a pleasure to deal with and all the instructions were clear and easy to follow. The boat is super quiet which is a huge bonus. We ordered a platter from Grazing the roof which was amazing and delivered to the boat. We also stopped off and grabbed coffees from Toast in Claisebrook Cove. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: January 2021
Nauti P, Owner at Nauti Picnics, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2021

Wow sounds like you guys got the most out of the boat hire. That’s fantastic! GTR do make the best platters. So glad you enjoyed it. Make sure you try out the nature route next time.

Reviewed 8 January 2021

Fantastic morning on the river! A total novice to driving boats and Yvonne explained things very clearly. The maps were super helpful. We took 3 young children (2-4) and they had a blast also! the platter from Grazing the Roof was divine also. Thanks Yvonne for a great day and all your help, we'll be back :)

Date of experience: January 2021

You are very welcome! Kids do love being out in nature and being an enviro pirate. It’s quite fun when you get the hang of driving the boat and being your own skipper. It’s what we call freedom to roam!
Can’t wait to see you guys out again!

Reviewed 21 December 2020 via mobile

Such a great thing to do. We had such a lovely day out on the swan river.. being able to drive the boat yourself is such a novelty. Really easy to steer and park! And you can bring food and drink on with you so can enjoy a picnic on the water. Quick and easy to understand instructions and it’s nice that the owner checks in with you half way through to make sure you are getting on ok. Loved every minute!!

Date of experience: December 2020
1  Thank Eimear2015

Ahoy!
So lovely to hear that you guys had a great time! It is a great way to see Perth on your own without a skipper’s ticket.
Would love to see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 October 2020

Nauti Picnics was an Amazing experience for me personally. I have never been a skipper on a small boat nor a big one. I booked this as a surprise for a friend and we all had an amazing time. Crusing on the river with fine wine, cheese platters, dolphins and great company. The Best part was the communication with Yvonne her Customer Service is amazing, she went over and beyond for us without that, i wouldn't have been as comfortable being a first time skipper.
This is my second trip as skipper now and Yvonne once again went over and beyond for me and my fur babies.
I wish to continue as a regular customer as i have now found a new love for boats and have always loved the water.
Yvonne has encouraged me to get my skippers licence and that is my new mission. Thank you Nauti Picnic, you have changed my life for the better.

Date of experience: October 2020
Nauti P, Owner at Nauti Picnics, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2020

Dear Tas, you are an incredible strong woman and it’s been a pleasure getting to know you, your family and fur babies.
I’m so happy that my little boat has helped you relax and distance yourself from every day hassle.

I look forward to having you on board again and again, and we’ll sort out your skipper’s ticket soon too
I’ll see you on the Nauti side.

Reviewed 4 October 2020

Easy to Captain this electric powered boat felt completely safe .. Vessel is very clean practical comfortable seats roof shade provided centre island picnic table ample room for legs feet safety checks in place ... Fun day out for all

Date of experience: October 2020