Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Day on the River

A wonderful 3 hours on the River, A birthday trip surprise for my wife. Great instructions were... read more

Reviewed 12 March 2021
Traveller1963
Perth, Australia
Excellent

Who knew the river north of Maylands was so untouched? At times it was hard to believe we were... read more

Reviewed 27 January 2021
MelindaL1968
Perth, Australia

All reviews the river hour cruise few drinks boat yvonne novice roof ladies company instructions platter briefing dolphins surprise table swan perth
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 December 2019

We had a group of 8 and we had a wonderfully relaxing afternoon cruising along the beautiful Swan River. Yvonne was super helpful in answering my questions and helping with planning. The boat is really easy to use and it was just a lovely way to see the river. We had the three hour afternoon booking and took a grazing table and drinks with us. It ended all too soon, but we will definitely be back! Thank you again.

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank lynb890
ylarsen, Owner at Nauti Picnics, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2019

You are very welcome, and customers like yourself makes my day
So happy you liked it Lyn and I’ll be seeing you again

Reviewed 5 December 2019

Loved every moment! Booking process a breeze, had an excellent picnic with friends. The boat is super easy to manoeuvre and the quick hassle free orientation was professionally delivered. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: December 2019

So happy you liked it and my induction is understandable
The boat is a perfect place to wind down or have a celebration, so we’re looking forward to seeing you again for your next event.

Reviewed 4 December 2019 via mobile

We’ve used Nauti Picnics a couple of times, once as a Father’s Day treat then again for our daughter’s 16th birthday with a small group of friends. The boat is so easy to handle and it’s super relaxing to glide up the river with just the sound of the lapping water. Beats a regular motor boat any day. Yvonne was really helpful and made both days really special. And the best bit was being able to bring our dog! Highly recommended for visitors to Perth and locals alike.

Date of experience: September 2019

Sue + family, you are a delight to have on the boat and I hope to see you over the summer.
Prices have changed as I’m open 7 days a week now, and we’ve got proper cushions
Look forward to seeing you again (contact me directly )

Reviewed 11 March 2019

What a great day! We took the six hour package... definitely worth it .The five of us were on board with a nice picnic lunch and a few drinks. We were able to cruise up and down the river. Even though there were a number of boats, there were no issues in steering and enjoying the day. It was great to hook up to a few places and stretch your legs. Fantastic all around

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank rhcpatt
ylarsen, Owner at Nauti Picnics, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2019

I’m so happy you had a fantastic cruise on the boat and hearing it was easy to steer and enjoy. That’s exactly what we strive to achieve.
I look forward to having you aboard again ⚓️

Reviewed 18 February 2019 via mobile

Had a fabulous day with my friends on the swan river! Hired the boat for 5 hours and thought it may be too much but now I regret not getting it for the full 6. We brought drinks and snacks and had so much fun. Some went swimming and the water was lovely. We actually seen a dolphin too. I’ll be doing this again

Date of experience: February 2019
2  Thank 722aislingc
ylarsen, Owner at Nauti Picnics, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2019

Aisling, it was a pleasure to have you onboard. A great bunch of friends
I look forward to seeing you for a 6 hour trip next time ⚓️