“Fantastic Experience!!”

Ranked #1 of 160 Restaurants in Statesboro
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A locally owned Steakhouse with a wide variety of menu options to suite everyone's tastes. Lounge is open late.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our family was visiting the local campus and my son wanted steak for dinner. We went on a Sunday night and it was great food and service. The atmosphere was lively and the restaurant was very clean. Our server Bethany was great, she had great information on the menu and information about the local area. My son ordered a steak and it was cooked/seasoned perfect. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone who is looking for a delicious dinner.

Millhouse S, Guest Relations Manager at Millhouse Steakhouse Statesboro, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Susan,

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We also appreciate your visit while visiting your son. Please do come back very soon!- the staff at Millhouse Steakhouse, Statesboro, GA

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came here on Trip Advisor review for #1 in Statesboro...not even close. Atmosphere was dingy. Table was sticky and bench seating was worn and ripped. Bread/oil/butter tray was brought out with rolls hard and dry. My husband had the meatloaf sandwich and I had the spinach ravioli. Both of us were completely underwhelmed. Dishes were mediocre and bland in the flavor profile. Felt our dinner was a complete waste of time and money. Drive to Savannah would have been worth it.

Millhouse S, Guest Relations Manager at Millhouse Steakhouse Statesboro, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Ellen,

Thank you for the time you took to leave us a review. We are disappointed that you did not enjoy your visit with us. Please contact us at reviews@millhousesteakhouse.com with your email address and/or phone number so that we can reach out to you.

The staff at Statesboro Millhouse Steakhouse

Reviewed March 17, 2018

What an awesome place! The atmosphere is good and the menu has a lot to choose from. Abby was our server and I can't say enough about her. She is awesome and very helpful on making our selections. The food came out hot with great presentation. There was so much that we took some home. We had the Salmon and shrimp and the portions were so huge. I would recommend this place to all!!!!

Millhouse S, Guest Relations Manager at Millhouse Steakhouse Statesboro, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hi Cindi,

Thanks for visiting us and taking the time to leave us a review! We are so glad you enjoyed your service and food and took home leftovers. We look forward to having you as our guest again.

The staff at Millhouse Steakhouse, Statesboro, GA

Reviewed March 14, 2018

We went on a Saturday night. The wait was only 15 minutes. The service was great as well as the food. My granddaughter ordered a children's hamburger and it was excellent. I know because she had me taste it. The hamburger was grilled and tasted great. I had the shrimp and grits which was good.

Millhouse S, Guest Relations Manager at Millhouse Steakhouse Statesboro, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2018

Hi Joy,

Thanks to you and your granddaughter for your visit! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so happy that you enjoyed our food and service. Please come back soon!

The staff at Millhouse Steakhouse, Statesboro

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

After all the hype and this being “#1” restaurant in Statesboro, I expected more.
My steak was not tender, it was a sirloin, after attempting to cut with the knife originally given, I had to ask for a steak knife. My husband had the cioppino and his was average as well
The restroom was disgusting when I visited. But an employee was reporting to manager
Now the good.....French onion soup was delicious....mashed potatoes were very good....service was very good (although when I stated my steak was tough, nothing offered, but I did not ask for a credit either)
Not a bad experience, just not as good as expected. I would give another chance.

Millhouse S, Guest Relations Manager at Millhouse Steakhouse Statesboro, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Hello,

We appreciate you taking the time to offer feedback regarding your visit. This is not the degree of service we expect our guests to have. Can you please contact us at reviews@millhousesteakhouse.com so that we can discuss this further? Again, thank you for taking the time to review us.

The staff at Millhouse Steakhouse, Statesboro, GA