“Fun Atmosphere and Delicious Latin food”

porch Light Latin Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 222 Restaurants in Smyrna
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Great local restaurant that is not a chain!! Food is fresh with generous portions. The owner is hands on and greets each customer personally. All staff are friendly and efficient !

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Let's start with the food -- awesome. We were a party of four, and ordered an app and three mains: Empanadas, Whole Fish (which was trout that evening), Pork Chop. I consider pork the king of meats, and the chop was wonderful. Everything we had was flavorful and succulent. The couple we were with had been before and raved about the place -- our expectations were high, and were certainly fulfilled. Andre, the owner and head chef (no figurehead) stopped by our -- and every other -- table. He wanted to be sure we were enjoying everything. We were, and we were impressed with his sincerity. He actually spent a few minutes with us chatting in a super friendly way. No "hi and bye" like so many other places. The atmosphere is simple and pleasant. Nothing over the top, and yet not too bland. Canned beer served with Porch Light Latin Kitchen koozies is a fun touch. We'll go back often!

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I love PLLK. I keep finding excuses to go there and enjoy the excellent food and friendly service.

That kan kan pork chop is a gift of delightfulness. I can't speak highly enough of it.

If you get the chance, visit Chef Andres and crew. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank StarNas
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I was starving, so, to be honest, I could have eaten anything. Instead, I just ate everything. And everything was delicious. Food just so good. Food so good. Food so good.

1  Thank georgiama
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Great service, atmosphere and food! The braised short rib was so flavorful and the fried pork chop was over the top in the presentation and taste. Will definitely be beck. Great place for friends, family and co-workers.

1  Thank Kristen T

Been to porch Light Latin Kitchen? Share your experiences!