“Top Notch”

Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This has become one of me and my family’s favorite spots but yesterday I met a friend there for breakfast. The breakfast was Awesome! Top Notch as usual. The waiter was accommodating but the food and coffee were beyond exceptional!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I do love this place. I also come here pretty early, you can always get sat, the food is fresh the service is great and nice. If you come here any later than 9:30 be prepared for a wait. Every few minutes the lobby gets fuller and fuller but if you get here early enough you'll enjoy a great experience.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

My husband and I ate brunch here last month for our 21st wedding anniversary. We enjoyed the food so much, we returned later in the week on Saturday to celebrate our son's 17th birthday. It was super crowded but the service and the food was superb!
That's huge for me because when they first opened several years back (after replacing J Christoper's that used to be located in that same spot), I was not so impressed with the food. It wasn't good at all, Over time it started to improve. I would meet girlfriends there and also take my two sons. The food improved and it is not one of my favorite spots!

Reviewed 21 December 2017

This has been our favorite place for brunch for some time. Quality and selection of the food is consistently very good, the service excellent and efficient. We never had to make a reservation, maybe we timed our visits right, but may be we should as the restaurant is always quite full.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

A wide variety of menu items, all the usual breakfast items. The Millionaire’s Bacon was a real treat. Endless coffee, great artisan toast. Expect a wait at prime breakfast times on weekends. Noise levels very high as it was very crowded.