“Great flavors and awesome service.”
Review of Biryani-N-Grill

Get food delivered
Ranked #110 of 211 Restaurants in Smyrna
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went here with my Indian friend looking for some authentic flavors. We were not disappointed. The food was very tasty. We had the Lamb Curry with medium spice and it was excellent. We also had the Chicken Sheekh Kabob very unique but excellent. The naan was fresh and perfect. Forgive me we had another dish that was a creamed spinach and cheese. I am not sure what it was called also very tasty.

We were there for lunch so the portions were adequate for us to share.
The staff were friendly and very attentive. They insisted that they would remake anything if it was not the right spice. But everything was perfect.

Like all local establishments, they are struggling to build their business back. The place was pretty quiet inside on a Sunday afternoon. Lots of takeout orders going out the door. The inside eating area was very nice and clean. Some of the tables have grills in the center to cook your kabab at the table. That service was not currently being offered at lunch.

I would highly recommend checking them out and support local restaurants. But be patient most places are still understaffed both in the front of the house and the kitchen.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (4)
Reviewed 22 February 2021

So disappointed. I've made better myself, and I'm not Indian. A scant portion of rice came with the so so Tikka, the samosas were meh. Garlic Naan was very good. Overall, just so disappointed

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 30 September 2020 via mobile

Friendly but extremely slow service. Excellent samosas. Saag lamb very tasty and the goat chettinade was also very good but the complimentary rice was enough to fill a ramekin. The naam finally came just before we were finished. No unsweetened tea or Coca-Cola. Food was tasty but not enough for a return visit. Thumbs down...

Date of visit: September 2020