Open today: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Professional and Fun Guides

I booked multiple days with Scott and his crew after looking around and doing some research online... read more

Reviewed 21 July 2019
Kris K
4 hr Fishing trip

Had a great time! Wil was our guide and we had a great experience. Caught 4 sharks!! My teenage son... read more

Reviewed 18 June 2019
collier1996
Ringgold, Georgia
via mobile

All reviews these guys professional guide experienced anglers call ahead golden isles scott boats fishing hook
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I have been fishing with Capt. Scott Owens on average 2 times per year for almost 10 years. He is a very dedicated guide who takes great pride in his work and the experience of his clients. Scott is an excellent teacher and I assure you that you will garner a tremendous amount of knowledge on every trip.

I have fished with fly fishing guides all over the United Sates and the Caribbean. I look forward to fishing with Scott and keep coming back not only because he knows where the fish are but because the entire experience from start to finish is enjoyable and consistent. I assure you that you will not find a more honest or pleasurable guide to hire.

I urge anyone fishing with Capt Owens to trust his judgment. The fishery around St. Simons is very diverse and he will have his finger on the pulse of everything available. Ask what type of fishing is best and let him construct the perfect trip! As a side note, bring your camera because he is also an excellent photographer!

Date of experience: April 2013
Gafishingguide, Owner at Southeastern Angling, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2020

Reviewed 23 August 2013

I have fished with Captain Scott for nearly 6-years in Georgia and the Florida Keys and have always enjoyed our time together on the water. From tailing red fish on the salt marsh flats to family trout fishing with my wife and two young kids to get aways trips with clients and friends, we've built a catalogue of good fishing, good stories and great times.

Scott is a knowledgable professional and comes prepared to accommodate all levels of skill. I regularly recommend Scott to my friends traveling to Georgia and always look forward to fishing with him. First class guy and first class guide.

Date of experience: April 2013

Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

A 6 hour shark fishing trip with Captain Scott left us tired and happy! Sharks are a great choice for wanting to catch a bunch of big fish fast. We all had a blast. Thanks!

Date of experience: August 2013

Reviewed 18 August 2013

Wow just fished with Scott for a two day flyfishing charter. I have fished with many guides In various places around the world and would rank Scott in the top tier. Cheers B

Date of experience: August 2013

Reviewed 14 July 2013

We're actually still on the boat now...Capt Scott some insane ability to see schools of fish...we pulled in 6-7 fish that each gave 20 minute fights...one of the best times of my life...Scott was one of the most knowledgeable guides I've ever had...we may go out tomorrow too!

Date of experience: July 2013