“Will give it another try”
Review of Asian Kitchen

Asian Kitchen
Ranked #67 of 360 Restaurants in Roswell
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Went for lunch yesterday with my husband.The restaurant is tucked away at the far end of the Centennial shopping center. It is a clean, simple, small, place. We were seated and attended to immediately. I ordered tofu pad thai and my husband got chicken pad thai. The lunch specials ($7) came with soup or salad and we both got the hot and sour soup that was delicious and pork free! They do not serve any pork dishes there. The pad thai was lacking the sticky, nutty sauce that makes pad thai and was more like lo mein. It was okay but not what we wanted. We realized that for true pad thai we need to go to a Thai restaurant. But based on how good the soup was, how attentive the staff was, how quickly the food came out and the price, we will give Asian Kitchen another try.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

My husband and I tried the Asian Kitchen for the first time and were pleasantly surprised. It looks like a take-out or "hole in the wall" from the outside, but when we saw people sitting at tables, we went in. The Thai basil rolls were fresh, delicious, and had two huge shrimp each. I had chicken pad thai and loved the non-mushy noodles and pleasant sauce. My husband ordered rendang beef and loved it. The steamed broccoli on his plate was a little too crunchy for me, but he thought it was perfect. One appetizer and two entrees were less than thirty dollars.

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

I eat at Asia Kitchen at least once a week. The food is delicious and the staff is super friendly. I totally recommend it!

Reviewed 15 November 2016

This is an update since I have frequented the Asian Kitchen enough times that the staff knows me. Each time I have tried something different on the menu. Every time the quality has been superb!

1  Thank GApeach909
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Food was excellent, very authentic. Service is very attentive. Go there now before everyone else finds out about the awesome restaurant.

1  Thank Bruce R