“Great spot”
Review of Zest Sushi & Tapas

Zest Sushi & Tapas
Ranked #48 of 350 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Description: Zest is a contemporary sushi and tapas restaurant with a creative tapas menu, fusing with classic and signature sushi. Roswell's premier dining destination, located on Canton street in the heart of historic Roswell. If you're in the mood for a relaxing evening sipping cocktails and savoring small plates on our inviting patio, or meeting friends inside our energy-packed bar and dining room, we'll make sure you have a memorable experience.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have been here several times, mostly for business lunches, and I really enjoy it. Sushi is great, lettuce wraps are great and the staff is always friendly.

Reviewed January 6, 2018

My family and I have eaten here many times..usually good. We went for lunch on a slow day just after New Years..not great. The sushi rice was overcooked and gummy. The place had a horrible odor of a chlorox based cleaner. We went on a day right after a holiday weekend and frankly nothing seemed very fresh..sushi looked a bit tired to us. Waiter was fine although he was alone and had three or four tables. Our food sat at the sushi bar for longer than in should have before he had time to bring it to the table.
Once we got home all of us had a bad reaction to the food..never a good sign.
This place is usually good, but we had not been there in about a year so maybe things have changed...hope they have not lost their zest!

Mike V, Manager at Zest Sushi & Tapas, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2018

I am very sorry to hear about your recent bad experience. There was a bleach spill the night before and it was still lingering the next day, and for that I apologize. We strive to make each guest experience a 5 star visit. I would like to invite you back for lunch or dinner and I would be more than glad to take care of it. I want you to see we are still as good or even better than you remember.

Reviewed December 25, 2017 via mobile

We had the Kobe sliders, scallop tostadas ahi poke, tuna roll, rainbow roll and California roll. All very good. The service seemed a bit disjointed and hectic, but if you are with group and it is as much about catching up, then all is good. I am a bit hard of hearing and the noise level was up there.

Reviewed December 22, 2017

This is a great place when you want to have a drink and talk. The sushi is very good. Lots of creative rolls to choose from. Drinks are good and the bartenders are friendly.
Atmosphere is cozy.

Reviewed December 19, 2017

I went here with a group of 10 people for lunch on a rainy Saturday afternoon. Apart from us, there were about 2 people sitting at the bar, and another 2 people at a table. The server was overwhelmed. She took out drink orders as people arrived, which was fine. Once we were all there, she took our food orders. The plates were brought out one at a time! After we had all been served, she struck up a friendly convo with one of the patrons sitting at the bar, and that's about the last we saw of her. We had to ask for our checks. As for the food, most was mediocre, with a couple of plates actually bad. One plate (tilapia) was so over-salted that it had to be sent back. The prices were too high for what this place delivers.

1  Thank Garam

Been to Zest Sushi & Tapas? Share your experiences!