“Satisfied ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Food came out quick after ordering, cute friendly atmosphere, would have been happier if I could have had a mimosa with my brunch but overall pleasant experience! Sweet potato fries were bomb dot com.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We thought the food was really good. Omelets are made fresh, but they are a little slow. There are not a lot choices on the buffet, but what they do have it pretty good.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

My daughter and i went for lunch. Cute place with nice outdoor seating. We had pimento cheese starter and it was delicious- a tiny bot of a bite but we like that. I had tea brined grilled chicken on house salad, my daughter had chicken salad on croissant with sweet potato fries. All was delicious - especially those spf.
Very nice lunch.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

I ordered the chicken sandwich. The chicken filet was very thin, dry and tough. I could not even bite through it. No special flavor either. The fries were OK, but nothing special. Too bad.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

I'll admit we came here because of the name, as my husband's name is Bubba. We came for lunch.

We were seated promptly and our drinks came promptly, but that was about it. We waited so long for the waitress to come back and take our order that we had pulled up Trip Advisor to see of there was somewhere else close by to go. And there weren't many tables...maybe 4 total, three 2 tops and our 4 top.

We ordered, as did the table next to us. Their food came out very quickly, and they were halfway done eating when the first part of our food came out. My side of sweet potato fries came out about 5min after my sandwich.

Hubby and I got the sweet tea brined chicken sandwich. Not a very large portion, but very good. Hard to go wrong with gouda and bacon. One friend got the chicken salad sandwhich. Large portion, but she wasn't terribly impressed. Other friend got a burger. Good size, but likewise, he said it was ok, but nothing special. We all had sweet potato fries for the side. They came out hot, but were clearly frozen, bagged fries. Nothing impressive.

We were just passing through, but if we were local, we would not go back.

1  Thank Nicole M