“Visited in January 2017- Nice people again”

Denny's Richmond Hill
Ranked #21 of 87 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Reviewed 24 January 2017

Greetings and Good Evening...

I have been travelling from Florida to North Charleston, SC by drive... I used to drive from October 2012 to August 2014.. There were few people who went out of the way to help. I had put earlier in Tripadvisor, Google reviews or so..

Now, same kind of thing have started from January 08'2017...
From January 8th 2017
January 15th 2017
and
January 22nd 2017

I think, during all this time.. People needs to be recognized are

Cassy - very young, quick,sharp and she remembers all the people who worked earlier in 2014..very nice of her to remember, recollect and the way she handles professionallly, ethically . She is quick, sharp, intelligent for such a young girl..all are amazed..she does not do gossip when it is little free..or so-she thinks of what else can be done..she does not go out and keep joking or standing out to do..very good person.
Other person is Tim - Manager -he cares out of the way to invite or bring customers..Highly enthusiastic as a manager.
they both should be recognized across the board.

Thanks again
sri

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 8 January 2017

My order never came with the rest of my party. Maybe it was that I ordered a senior citizen breakfast. The waitress apologized and said that they had to cut off at a certain number of orders given to the cook on one order....doesn't make sense since I was with the same party, but oh well. I ordered the senior omelette and the bacon was not cooked. Otherwise it was good. The wait staff was pleasant. Some of the stalls in the bathroom were out of order and it was dirty with littered trash.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

I love this place, I really do, but I came here on Christmas to have a little brunch with my bf. Come to find out that one of the waitresses was working all throughout the day... Really guys!?! You must have forgotten what Christmas is all about. One shift on Christmas is enough but all day, what about their family? When the managers go home to their families but one waitress goes in at maybe 6 a.m. until 6 p.m. if not later. This disgust me because this isn't what it's about. Yes the money may be good but making someone work a double keeping them from their family is very cruel... the food if great but your management is horrible just for this reason, keeping someone away from family...where did your Christmas go? In your pocket or in your heart?

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 28 November 2016

A typical Denny's, we left full and satisfied. It is right at the Day's Inn there, so the convenience was wonderful for our road-weary selves.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 23 November 2016

We went there in our way back to PA. Thre place is big, and there were a lot of people at 10:00 am but, we did not wait, we have a table right away
Our server was a woman, always on top of everything, there was a young man who serves us also, and he was nice.
My husband orders a steak sandwhich; it was pretty good. I ordered a fit platter with veggies, white eggs, and gluten free muffins. It was awfaul. The only good thing about that plate were the fruits that came with it. We saw on the menu puppy pancakes, and we ordered those thinking that it was like a small portion of the big pancakes. No, we were wrong there were six little sugary fried balls with maple syrup on the site. It tastes bad. Coffee was good, and the iced cappuccino was strong but good.

Date of visit: November 2016