“Great eggs”
Review of Metro Diner

Metro Diner
Ranked #6 of 128 Restaurants in Pooler
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Our family of eight met for breakfast around 10:30 on a weekday. It seemed like our food took longer than I expected to arrive at the table, but maybe because it was a big party. My omelet had creamy tasting eggs and was big enough to save half of it. The cinnamon toast was delicious. My niece had the San Francisco Benedict which she devoured. I would certainly go here again with no hesitation. The staff was very nice and the manager was interested in our experience. One odd experience was that when we ordered extra sausage it took probably at least 15 minutes to get it and by then my daughter was finished eating. It would be nice if the kids’ meals came with a side, so they aren’t just eating straight up carbs. Overall definitely a great choice.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went here for breakfast the other day and had to come back for lunch it was great the portions are big and enough to share the food is really good

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Warm service, down home cooking with lots of food. Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, squash, biscuits and gravy. Yummy. Wait staff couldn't be nicer and the food is great. Close to the airport for easy in out dining.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I ordered biscuits and gravy with 2 fried eggs and grits. Delicious. The biscuits and gravy were not the best I have ever had but they were quite good and the grits were excellent.
Place is new and clean. Service was excellent.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As a resident of Pooler I eat there quite frequently. Never had a bad meal, ever! Food is good to great. I cannot recommend one dish over another as they have been all good. From Eggs Benedict in the morning, a big Bern sandwich for lunch or the Turkey for dinner, the food is fresh, the portions are generous and the staff are attentive. It does not feel (or cook) like a chain restaurant and has great variety in which to choose from. Always look at the board for the daily specials. Have to mention the soups and cobbler desserts, you will be hard pressed to find a better place in this fast food wasteland.