“Cuban sandwich and empanadas ”

Chazito's Latin Cuisine
Ranked #29 of 131 Restaurants in Pooler
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

One of the best Cuban sandwiches in Savannah. The sweet plains, I could eat all day long

Empanadas were amazing. The beef ones were quickly eaten by my daughter. Yuca fries were perfectly cooked. Everyone liked them.

With the menu changing weekly, the family plans to return often.

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

I find more times than not, Latin food in America is a watered down version of what it should be. Not this place. I had the beef and Chicken empanadas... totally amazing. They were so full of flavors and you can tell by the crunch that these are made fresh. I will be returning soon...

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

I've been to this restaurant two or three times now and each time I go the food is great. The menu changes periodically but the Cuban Sandwich has been on it everytime. I've had different entrees each time that I've been and of course I've had the Cuban. And I must say that it was wonderful! It's a great little shop and the employees have been great as well. I'll definitely be going back again!

The only downfall to this great place is that it can get a little pricey. But, I guess you get what you pay for!

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Menu changes weekly everything is made fresh to order they also have a food truck as well. A great addition to Pooler

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Menu changes each week and owner definitely puts customer service first! The plantains are excellent.