“Never disappointed ”
Review of Georgia Shrimp Co

Georgia Shrimp Co
Reserve with OpenTable
Georgia Shrimp Co is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are delighted to have the opportunity to serve you. Our philosophy is one in which we strive to make you feel as though you are dining in our own home.Take a load off and chill with us a while, indulge yourself in the lost art of relaxed, unhurried dining. Revisit the days of meaningful dinner conversation while we pamper you and do our utmost to provide a warm friendly atmosphere. Our cuisine is fresh and simple; we pride ourselves in creating new and innovative fresh fish specials each day with our Euro/South African flair. Our food is prepared fresh to order and may take a while longer than you may expect when the restaurant is busy. Fresh fish is delivered to us up to six days a week. We offer full bar with a wonderful wine, beer, and spirits selection. Chat to Ant, or one of our great Bar-Keeps, and we will find just the right wine for you. Our full ‘live’ jazz, soul and Motown program is sure to keep your foot tapping. Come on! Let us entertain you!
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

After two years I was in Peachtree City and visited the Georgia Shrimp Company again. I had shrimp two ways, one fried and the other broiled. Both were excellent. The staff was very good. The one downside was the noise. It was very difficult to have a conversation without talking loud. I would suggest you ask for a booth and not a table in the center of the room.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

My wife and I love this restaurant. The service is excellent. My wife loves the shrimp and grits. The management makes sure you are happy and even gave my wife a free meal when she said the dish tasted a little different. The food is excellent and well-prepared.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I love this restaurants menu and the food is always very good. The challenge here is getting someone’s attention when you first walk in and then getting frequent attention from your server. We love the gumbo and chowder soup starters, the Julio Franco special as well the triple shrimp and oyster dish. The drizzle lemon rice is an excellent compliment to the entrees. The one suggestion I would make is too increase the service training so the employees can keep the dining experience on par with the quality of the food. There are too many disconnects (always asking for bread or the salad with the soup starters arriving together, etc.

1  Thank Joe L
Reviewed 4 March 2018

A group of 4 of us were delighted by our experience at the Georgia Shrimp Co. We attended on a Thursday evening when live Jazz is offered. Very quaint restaurant which we found surprising since it is located in a strip mall. The owners are South African and offer a wonderful menu of primarily seafood. The wine list was superb and food was prepared to perfection. From swordfish steaks to red snapper whole, to short ribs served with past, everything was very tasty.

The service was outstanding and we were very pleased with how attentive the staff was. We arrived 1 hour before they left and they were able to accommodate our taste just fine. They even gave us a complimentary desert to share which was incredible. I would definitely recommend that you check out the Georgia Shrimp company even if you are not a seafood fan. The food and atmosphere are worth it.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

We always enjoy our dinners here. My favorite dish is the shrimp and grits. Best I’ve ever had. My husband loves their fish dishes. Desserts are phenomenal.

1  Thank Pam G