“Cute little place, good menu”
Review of Grinds & Wines

Grinds & Wines
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

I stopped in for a quick lunch on a Saturday. Upon entering I got a warm welcome from the staff. You choose your seat and they take care of you so well from there. The menu has variety and a generous number of appetizers. There are coconut shrimp on the apps list and the entrees include sandwiches and flatbread style thin crust pizza. There was also a separate brunch menu with blueberry pancakes! I chose the chicken pizza. It was delicious even without the red sauce (oil used as base on crust). The tea is also really good and I’ll say once more the staff are just charming.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Heard great things about this place while visiting family so I decided to try it. I was not disappointed. Mediterranean Sampler was delightful with samples of 4 different items and plenty to share. I had the San Francisco Crab Melt that was so good. My niece ordered a pizza and it was even bigger than we thought and very flavorful. They say that their claim to fame are the shrimp tacos. I'm sure they are amazing and would loved to have tried them. Maybe next time I'm in town for a visit. Everything on the menu sounded amazing!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

My wife and I had dinner here and were very happy. The Lump Crab Wrap was awesome as was the Salmon Wrap. The service was great and it has a great atmosphere. I do recommend this place.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

place is close to fairfield marriott and small as well as busy ,food seemed very average but reasonable

Reviewed 18 February 2018

We stayed at the Fairfield and the front desk recommended we try this place. We wanted good food, nearby for a quick lunch for 10 people. Great selection and everyone was happy.