“Good solid food”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 25 May 2018

Décor was rustic, Service fantastic, Lunch Delicious. Chili outstanding. Burgers angus beef on the money. Glad we stopped in. Will be back for dinner.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Teds always delivers. Good burgers, good steaks, just all around good food. Can't complain it's a good family spot and has something on the menu for everyone.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I've seen the ads and fell for the hype, and glad I did. I had the Delicious Duo, two 3oz hamburgers. One was Angus beef, the other was bison. Both were outstanding, as were the fries. My wife enjoyed the balsamic blue steak salad, saying it was awesome. Interested now to try more of the menu.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I highly recommend eating at Ted's. Their appetizers are great, especially the chips and dip. I also like the wedge salad and the swiss & mushroom (with bison).
Normally I get my burger medium well, but with bison I order medium and it is perfect -
juicy and flavorful! Add a glass of sweet tea and a side of fries, onion rings, or the squash casserole and you are set. Maybe finish with a large cookie!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Sat at the bar—great service, nice vibe, wonderful food, fun wines. Wish we lived closer—would like to make this a habit. Highly recommend squash casserole and veggie plate.