“Poor Service for Carry Out. Beware!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #37 of 158 Restaurants in Peachtree City
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Tonight I had the worst experience I have ever had at a Longhorn restaurant anywhere in the country. I ordered online and then called the restaurant to verify the order. The woman who I spoke to told me to arrive at 4:45 pm to get my food. I arrived at the prescribed 4:45 pm time and there was a group of people waiting for their carryout orders. I sensed some dissatisfaction among the patrons. I waited for nearly 15 minutes before the young waitress even came out to ask me my name and if she could help. From the minute I arrived, I could see what turned out to be my dinners stacked on a table above the bags that they kept filling. I didn't realize those were my dinners until I saw her filling my order and I was very upset that my dinners had been sitting in plastic containers for over 20 minutes while I was there. I mentioned it to the waitress and she rudely passed it off. I got our dinners home and they were not warm anymore and we had to reheat them all. A waste of $75 that I prepaid online including a non deserved tip.
I will never carry out from this Longhorn let alone spend any more money there. And I hope others read this review and can save themselves some money and keep from getting upset over what was supposed to be a nice relaxing supper.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

In my opinion, this really is the best steak in town (besides my hubby’s). The brisket nachos were yummy too. Will return!

1  Thank TBains
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our dinner here in part because they seem to have their eye out for the healthy eater. Kids options included grilled chicken and broccoli. They added a spaghetti squash side dish which was delicious. We shared the fried pickles with the table for only four dollars!

1  Thank Abra B
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Visiting from Florida with kids end of December.We waited for a table given menus but no one came to ask for drinks or to take the order. Decided to get up after 20 minutes. It was after 9 pm . Manager offered to help. Went to restaurant next door.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

I decided not to eat the usual steak and try the Parmesan Chicken.
I was very surprised at how tender and juicy it was. Our server was also very attentive.
Great dinner experience!