“You can't go wrong with Cheese Eggs.”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #41 of 160 Restaurants in Peachtree City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 January 2018

The biggest value for Waffle House is consistency. I went to school with Joe (his dad started the place in Decatur), so I consider myself an "Waffle House Aficionado". No matter where you eat, New Mexico, to Georgia or Virginia, you can be sure of what you're going to get. This place is nothing fancy, just good food fast- without the drive thru. I love Waffle House. There is nothing like a good cup of coffee and cheese eggs when you are driving a long trip, the also serve up a mean bowl of chile and other tasty items. I'm just partial to the breakfast menu. You will not be disappointed - it's the same everywhere! And, thank goodness, something reliable for a change.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Even with Hurricane Irma approaching, the staff remained open. Staying, "as long as we have power, we will be here." That's dedication. Thank you for serving the community. Hot and yummy every time.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Fast to service us coffee and take our order. Food came quickly and was hot. Good people. Not too far from home. Today is first day of school and restaurant was empty.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

This Waffle House has the most friendly staff by far!! We are always greeted by friendly faces every time we go there. Most of the times we go is for breakfast! The staff know the locals real well and everyone is treated wonderfully. They are quick and the staff is always busy making sure orders are done as quickly as possible. I just love the conversations they strike up and they always want ya to come back. We love this place! If you want some great cheesy eggs and coffee, with a bonus--friendly people, stop by for sure!

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Visited the first time because a high school cheerleader sold me a value book for Waffle house. Had a variety of coupons including for my favorite hash browns. Typical restaurant so it can get busy. We went later at night and had no trouble finding a table. Service was good.